Leap of Faith

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Pysh
Org Profile

Leap of Faith

Post by Pysh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 pm

I haven't really worked on much videos lately. It's been about 6 months that I posted anything and though I did make few videos these past couple months, I didn't get proper time to upload and share my videos. Well my final year exams are over and here on I'll try to upload more stuff more frequently, can't promise that though :sweat: but I'll try.

Anyway, sometime in beginning of this year I was finding sources for a music video I wanted to make but couldn't find any and then I happened to watch this movie whose basic theme is similar to what I wanted to make. So I watched it and ended up making this video using song from movie itself. It's been a long long time I worked on an upbeat song and I'm glad :) to have worked on this video. I hope you like and enjoy this amv.

MTAC (Entry)
AnimeCon Arkansas (Upbeat Finalist)
Zenkaicon (Free Range Fandom Finalist)
Momocon (V-Mix Competition Best Dance)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Leap of Faith

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Glad that you uploaded this. I really enjoyed watching it during MomoCon's prejudging. It just barely missed making finals, and it was one of the vids on my short list for my Coordinator's Choice Award.

My only small complaint about the vid is that I don't feel you needed to completely fade to black at the parts from 2:15 - 2:26.But besides from that, its a pretty solid vid :up:

Pysh
Org Profile

Re: Leap of Faith

Post by Pysh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:10 am

Kireblue wrote:Glad that you uploaded this. I really enjoyed watching it during MomoCon's prejudging. It just barely missed making finals, and it was one of the vids on my short list for my Coordinator's Choice Award.

My only small complaint about the vid is that I don't feel you needed to completely fade to black at the parts from 2:15 - 2:26.But besides from that, its a pretty solid vid :up:
Oh really!!! so happy to know that :D glad you like it. Yea that bridge, it was the last part that I worked on and it wasn't even planned to be that way. The movie's length is so less that most of the scenes were used in places and over that lyrics couldn't relate to the scenes I had, so I came up with this alternative of adding fades over beats. I guess it didn't work out that well from what you say but thanks for letting me know and thank you so much for sharing my video, appreciate it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other Videos”