You & I

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Pysh
Org Profile

You & I

Post by Pysh » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:14 am

I had this idea for a short video not so long ago. I was going to enter it in awa expo but the video i was working on for awa pro didn't allow me to do so. But later I was able to complete it in a short time, as You can see it's pretty simple and short. It's actually inspired by an ad campaign that ran a long long time ago by Hutch now known as Vodafone, a multinational telecommunications company. The ad featuring a dog and a boy became really popular and still remains one of the most popular ads. Anyway, just recently, after watching this movie 'Okja' it reminded me of this advertisement and the theme fits so well that I just decided to make a similar video. I thought of making an actual parody i.e. as an ad but I thought it would be better just as short feel good video. So I hope You enjoy it :) thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other Videos”