False Shepherd [BioShock Infinite MV]

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

False Shepherd [BioShock Infinite MV]

Post by PieandBeer » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Title: False Shepherd
Source: BioShock Infinite
Song: The River, The Woods
Artist: Astronautalis
Credits: Icarus by Bastille

special thanks to dansg08 (https://www.youtube.com/user/dansg08)

oh no i realized the next newest vid is a bioshock infinite vid too >> WHOOPS i'm late to the party too. i wanted to use this song to fma brotherhood but then i got obsessed with the Luteces and then i read up on the entire infinite universe and realized it fit waaaaay better. i was really excited to get the lyric sync down, even though a lot are metaphors you would need to play the game to understand. this is my first real gmv and my computer kinda sucks so there are framerate issues throughout also that goddamn reticle >>

i got a can of salt for the Wildcard award at AWA Pro this year for this vid though. so i got that going for me ;)

Pysh
Org Profile

Re: False Shepherd [BioShock Infinite MV]

Post by Pysh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:26 am

Again, one of the videos i liked the most... it's amazing how You made such a good music video out of game footage. I apologize again to have forgot it while voting for wildcard :(.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 am

Bisohock infinite was a bit boring to me, dropped it halfway i think xd. About vid i guess it's hard for me to relate to it , but ey , it was ok.
Still better than that MMO.

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:48 am

Mol wrote:Bisohock infinite was a bit boring to me, dropped it halfway i think xd. About vid i guess it's hard for me to relate to it , but ey , it was ok.
why would you watch a vid about a source you hate...it's not my fault you don't like it xD

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:42 am

I never said i hate source (it has nice look to it ;d and buddy ai was nice) Just personal exprience playing XD.
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “Other Videos”