Little Big World of Our Own - Castaway on the Moon

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Pysh
Org Profile

Little Big World of Our Own - Castaway on the Moon

Post by Pysh » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 am

It's been a while I posted anything here. I really miss this place and hope I could give more time to this but as am' in final year of my college... I won't be able to give time as much as I used to. But I'll keep working as time permits and hopefully be able to make couple videos. Anyway, I've been slowly working on this project and finally it's completed. I'm really happy the way it turned out 'cause I've been giving a lot of time to this as it's one of my most favorite movies and also I wanted it be among my best works. I hope that I presented this story well, at least well enough to make viewers interested to watch this film. Well I won't know for sure unless You give Your opinions, so share 'em.

'Castaway on the Moon' is really an entertaining, engaging, comedy, romantic and one of it's kind film. I highly recommend viewers to watch it. Don't be fooled by it's fancy promotional posters and box office failure, this movie did won awards at couple film festivals but more importantly it won the audience. May it be a common audience, cinema lovers or even those who aren't fond of watching films, I recommend this movie to all of 'em. So do give it a try and if possible watch this video after watching the film. But if You've no plan on watching it anytime soon, You can simply watch this video as it covers the whole story of of the film as it's directed.

Movie : Castaway on the Moon
Music : It's Your Room
Artist : Kim Hong-jib

Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/gd53pibmh3vpr ... n.mp4?dl=0

I hope You all like this video and enjoy it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other Videos”