[MMV / AMV] Just A Dream - First Try. How to improve?

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
PlatinumHobo
Org Profile

[MMV / AMV] Just A Dream - First Try. How to improve?

Post by PlatinumHobo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi guys, I've been watching quite a lot of AMVs and have been pretty inspired to try making one.
This first submission is done with Maple Story footages as part of a contest requirement.

Do let me know what do you guys think :D

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: [MMV / AMV] Just A Dream - First Try. How to improve?

Post by Kireblue » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Unfortunately, by the site's current standards, the Maple Story games don't qualify as anime since they were made in Korea. Maple Story does have a anime series that was produced in Japan, but it doesn't look like you used anything from it. So I'm going to have to move your thread to the "Other Videos" forum were non anime music videos are allowed. I'm also going to be deleting your catalog entry since having it puts you in violation of the site's rules. But even I have to admit that this was a pretty gray area, and I had to research Maple Story a bit before I could make a decision on whether it was officially anime. Instances like this really make me want to reevaluate the org's definition of what's allowed.

PlatinumHobo
Org Profile

Re: [MMV / AMV] Just A Dream - First Try. How to improve?

Post by PlatinumHobo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 am

Alright, I understand. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Return to “Other Videos”