DVD Decrypter Mpeg 2 stream

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
Pherphq
Org Profile

DVD Decrypter Mpeg 2 stream

Post by Pherphq » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:06 pm

I was'nt sure how to rip when there was this mpeg 2 stream issue. I went to settings was in file mode than went to settings in ISO mode to copy IFO files , remove structure protection,remove RC protection , remove RCE protection ,remove PUOs and Remove VOB PUOs and by file splitting but when I did that to finish ripping all I see is VOB files help would be appreciated.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:16 pm

you need to convert the vob files into editable files...

depending on how much work you want to put into learning other programs (and the type of quality you want to achieve) will depend on your steps from there...

This guide on the org will help you achieve higher quality with learning more steps and other programs.

However this guide I wrote on livejournal one day, has less technical terms but still gets the job done.. (usually will yield lower quality than the first guide)

Pherphq
Org Profile

Post by Pherphq » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:28 pm

thanks for the guides it helped alot I had to accually had to convert vobs I figure I had to use DVD2AVI and I'm having troubles with DVD display it seems to have a bad view not sure I did the settings correctly but thanks for your help.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”