Pinnacle Capture Card Preferences

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 am

.. what I got out of those chat rooms was, "there is no Codec" that the USB used to bring-in the Video [[ That doesn't make sense to me, the Video can not come in directly and then the Processor turns it into AVI MPG DV or MPEG-2 on its own!?!! ]]

.. the Chat Rooms listed are not listed to be mean on my part; on certain days the ones who designed those different editors are sometimes in those rooms. What I did was "ask them directly" how they Capture Video from the USB Ports .. they all dodged the question "as if it was some kind of Trade Secret er something" yet they all said that there software could do it 0_0 ????

.. the best and simplest way to capture video is to copy it directly to the Hard Drive but, according to the Software People, that's not how its done ... sorry. but I'm confused as to their answers myself!

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:12 pm

post-it wrote: .. the Chat Rooms listed are not listed to be mean on my part
You weren't being mean nor did I ever consider that.
Kionon wrote:Hrm. I think it should probably function like the blueBOX. Let me do some more research and get back to you...
Thank You. Before starting, would you mind telling me how you capture with Virtual Dub using that? All I get when I'm playing the Wii is the menu screen.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”