What if you wanted to listen to an anime girl's voice before bedtime?

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
ChristopherRobin
Org Profile

What if you wanted to listen to an anime girl's voice before bedtime?

Post by ChristopherRobin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 pm

My goal:
- Purpose: create audio file easy to fall asleep to
- Create a long (at least 20 minute long) sound file of even volume, non shouting quotes from an anime girl such as Onodera's voice from the Nisekoi
- Remove the background music, keep just the voice

Questions:

1. How can I get just the character audio files from say the Nisekoi game?
This would decrease some work b/c wouldn't have to remove background music for those audio cips

2. Have people already created compilation of voice from a single character? Onodera or another girl from an anime. If so I could just edit those and remove shouting/uneven volume sounds.

3. Are there other things I should consider to make my creation of the audio files more efficient? Right now my plan is: collect lots of little audio clips, filter voice from music for each, append them to each other, and then smooth out the volume/transitions (the last step of which I am most hazy on what that would mean in terms of actions in audacity)

My background
- Pretty much computer illiterate, don't know the sound file types/anything about editing

What I've done so far.
1. Downloaded Audacity
2. Found through google something that might help isolate voice: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/voca ... ation.html

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”