- Purpose: create audio file easy to fall asleep to
- Create a long (at least 20 minute long) sound file of even volume, non shouting quotes from an anime girl such as Onodera's voice from the Nisekoi
- Remove the background music, keep just the voice
1. How can I get just the character audio files from say the Nisekoi game?
This would decrease some work b/c wouldn't have to remove background music for those audio cips
2. Have people already created compilation of voice from a single character? Onodera or another girl from an anime. If so I could just edit those and remove shouting/uneven volume sounds.
3. Are there other things I should consider to make my creation of the audio files more efficient? Right now my plan is: collect lots of little audio clips, filter voice from music for each, append them to each other, and then smooth out the volume/transitions (the last step of which I am most hazy on what that would mean in terms of actions in audacity)
- Pretty much computer illiterate, don't know the sound file types/anything about editing
What I've done so far.
1. Downloaded Audacity
2. Found through google something that might help isolate voice: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/voca ... ation.html
A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:54 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests