So I'm trying....(Zarx264gui 1.0)

If you have questions about compression/encoding/converting look here.
Lord Rae
Org Profile

So I'm trying....(Zarx264gui 1.0)

Post by Lord Rae » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am

to convert and upload several videos I've been slacking on. One video I finished and got taken care of.

However I capture my footage rather than rip it. At least for these... I'm done with that as of now. I just need to finish up this last one and I won't be working with captured footage again if I can help it.

I used Zarx264gui 1.0 for the first video and it went smoothly. I had lots of issues last time I tried to convert it (about 3 months ago) and eventually gave up. Now at least I'm done with that one.

So I go to load the exact same script (Since I captured the footage with the same settings from the same capture card and both were dvd sources) I figured that was a good place to start.

But when I try and load my avs script into Zarx it says "AVISource: Could not decompress frame 0"

AVISource("E:\hooba.avi")
ConverttoYV12()
fielddeinterlace()
gradfun2db
temporalcleaner()
deen("a2d",2,12,9)
awarpsharp()
Crop(6,60,-6,-60)
LanczosResize(848,480)

There is the script I've got atm... I know I'll never have top quality footage but some of those help a good bit to make it not so shitty.

Still uh... yeah I can't even get it to work. I tried adding in a AVISource("E:\hooba.avi") line to kill the audio but that didn't do anything either. Still failed on line 1.

The file is right there where I pointed it to. I feel like I had this problem 3 months ago and it was something simple... I had a lot of PM's from a lot of people helping me at the time and I don't think I saved all the relevant ones. I tried searching my old posts and didn't find what I was looking for either.

Ugh. I HATE to ask especially since this was something that I probably got fixed months ago but I've been working on this all fn day and I can't get it to work. I'm ready to shoot my computer... but I decided I'd at least ask before I put a couple bullets into the beast.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Re: So I'm trying....(Zarx264gui 1.0)

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 am

Can you open your avi file in virtualdub? It sounds like a problem there. What codec is your video?

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 am

also, use the 1.13alpha version here http://zarxrax.kicks-ass.net/

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 am

Thanks that and a couple suggestions from friends seems to have me working.

Much appreciated.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Just minding where i coud download Zarx264 since not even goodgle can help me :( :down:

Vax
Sexy black guy
Org Profile

Post by Vax » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 pm

LuciferAMV wrote:Just minding where i coud download Zarx264 since not even goodgle can help me :( :down:
Lol, you have to be kidding me. Zarx already posted it in his second post.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah nvm....AMVApp didn't bring me Zarx the 1st time for some odd reason =| well...i have it now :amv:

Return to “Conversion / Encoding Help”