SUPER

If you have questions about compression/encoding/converting look here.
x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:27 am

trythil wrote:Give mencoder a try.
I'm checking it out.
AMV_4000 wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:Now I can actually convert videos I download off of hosatchel and put them into vegas no problem.
I lol ant pity at you...
Why the fuck for, huh? Simply, it gets the job done. And the video looks fine and the audio is in synch. :roll: It's simply drag and drop.. please give me one that is better at drag and drop. If you cant you are retarded.

And like I said, this is recommenced all over the place by people who are good about this stuff. I DON'T KNOW WHY you pity me over anything when it comes to using this program. I don't convert files from youtube for amvs or anime.. it's so I can do commentary on things found in the media. I'll try to get it from other sites, but for things I find on youtube, this program seems fine and fast for what I want to accomplish, as long as you can interpret the footage and audio I don't care, I don't give a fuck. It gets the job done so STFU or GTFO

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:05 pm

less stress = happier life
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

katattack
Org Profile

re: poor video quality

Post by katattack » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:52 am

I've only had a few problems converting videos and it was due to operator error each time. If the video output is poor than you have to adjust the bitrate, frames per sec, or change the output container. If you're converting to AC3 your timing will need to be adjusted. I too, have issues when it comes to quality of the video and won't use a program that degrades the images. Super can create an quality conversion with little or no change to image quality. It just takes a little twicking. :)

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:49 am

x_rex30 wrote:
trythil wrote:Give mencoder a try.
I'm checking it out.
AMV_4000 wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:Now I can actually convert videos I download off of hosatchel and put them into vegas no problem.
I lol ant pity at you...
Why the fuck for, huh? Simply, it gets the job done. And the video looks fine and the audio is in synch. :roll: It's simply drag and drop.. please give me one that is better at drag and drop. If you cant you are retarded.

And like I said, this is recommenced all over the place by people who are good about this stuff. I DON'T KNOW WHY you pity me over anything when it comes to using this program. I don't convert files from hosatchel for amvs or anime.. it's so I can do commentary on things found in the media. I'll try to get it from other sites, but for things I find on hosatchel, this program seems fine and fast for what I want to accomplish, as long as you can interpret the footage and audio I don't care, I don't give a fuck. It gets the job done so STFU or GTFO
lol

i was saying that because it sounded like you wanted to edit with the videos from youtube... in which if thats the best source material you have I LOL and Pity At You! Now that you've cleared up that your not using youtube videos for footage, i dont... Just dont go using youtube videos for source footage for amvs... that would be pathetic.. and your avatar... fuggin awsome!

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:i was saying that because it sounded like you wanted to edit with the videos from hosatchel... in which if thats the best source material you have I LOL and Pity At You! Now that you've cleared up that your not using hosatchel videos for footage, i dont... Just dont go using hosatchel videos for source footage for amvs... that would be pathetic.. and your avatar... fuggin awsome!
Oh. :shock: :oops:

Yeah, I'd feel the same way, I'd shit in someones sandwich that thought that is a good idea, what a friggin cheap ass. Yeah I got the avatar from b00om.. she posted it in the avatar thread and I snagged it before anyone else. Catch of the day!

Return to “Conversion / Encoding Help”