Best Use of Single Anime

Hirou Keimou
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Single Anime

Post by Hirou Keimou » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

I answered you via PM; and I'll thank you here, too, for the assistance. I'm glad it's finally gone.
And I'll bookmark the confirmation thread in case I run across it again (I still have 2 unconfirmed anime that I know of). :up:

I still think a confirmed list could help in order to save time. I mean, there is already a list of blocked songs/artists. If people could review a list of confirmed anime and be like "oh, this is not an anime" for a series like Avatar, people could go on never creating an entry nor go into deletion forms about an entry nor be an issue for admins. Granted, you'll always discover "newbies" who do not know where anything is on the site, but it'll decrease issues on regular users. And, given that anime release rates have increased over the years... :book:

Anyway, I believe I'll continue all chats on this topic in PM (if you'd like to) :D because this thread is becoming a little mushed with this topic.

And thank you CrackTheSky for the nomination; I'm glad this video has received positive views, every time I see it, I believe all of the issues I faced during its creation are worth its reward. |:>

Return to “2016 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”