Final Results

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Final Results

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 am

Once again, I want to thank every single person involved in Roulette this year. The judges for their hard work, scottanime from Nan Desu Kan for providing such a fantastic prize and sponsorship, and of course every single entrant who put their all into each and every video they submit. This was another phenomenal year and while it was a lot of work, it was worth every second. You all are seriously amazing and I'm so happy to see all the fun and creativity that comes out with this contest.

I really hope that a lot of you all are able to make it to Nan Desu Kan this year to hang out in person! And please be sure to send some of your phenomenal video to the contest once submissions open up! And if you are able to make it, freakin' let me know because we're going to hang out and eat cupcakes or something. :cupcake:
Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, here are the winners of AMV Roulette 2016 and the King of NDK prize pack...

1st Place Goes To....
Amai Eli

With an incredibly close 2nd and 3rd held by UnluckyArtist and SliceofLife!

Speaking of 2nd place....we've got a fun little bonus for that... UnluckyArtist will also receive paid airfare, a badge, and get a spot at the hotel so they may attend the convention!
I will be contacting Amai Eli and UnluckyArtist regarding their prizes in private. Congratulations!

And here are a couple honorable mentions of some of the judge's favorite videos! It was impossible to pick just 1 each but we wanted to show a little extra love for the videos we enjoyed oh so much :D

ailynerie
Chitoge's Rap by UnluckyArtist
"My New Life Support" Award
Description: I couldn't have possibly known this is what I needed to make my life complete.

Kisanzi
Love & Delusions by Slash
"Why I likes so much?" Award
Description: I re-watched this video more times than any other video in the contest and it made me smile every single time. Bravo and well dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun good sir. :P

Radical_Yue
Kings by Scara99
"Zoom Zoom Zoom" Award
Description: Seeing an editor improve every round is one of the best things about this contest. Kings is an excellent example of this and omgiloveitsomuch.

Niotex
u ma dragon bro by Leo Lide
"Dragon Bros? More lyke FEELS BRO" Award
Description: A video that had the most impact across all the rounds for me personally. It tried to do some novel things that caught me off guard but really drove home the feels. Easily my favorite video of this year's Roulette. Bravo!

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Re: Final Results

Post by Kisanzi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 am

Congrats to the winners and all that entered. Let me extend a huge thank you for all the videos and say that it was a pleasure to watch and judge every single one. I appreciate all of you for your continued support of the contest and can't wait to meet peeps at NDK!

King Redeem
Org Profile

Post by King Redeem » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:36 am

That's really cool of you all to do that for Unlucky. Extremely well-deserved :up:

Congrats!!

kemaxto20
Org Profile

Post by kemaxto20 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 am

Поздравляю победителей!!!
Благодарю организаторов за проведённую ими работу по проведению конкурса.
Я получил от участия в конкурсе большое удовольствие.
До встречи в следующем году на AMV Roulette 2017 !!!
Last edited by kemaxto20 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SliceofLife
Org Profile

Post by SliceofLife » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 am

Damn, you're not kidding when you said close! Congrats to the both of you!! :)

Amai Eli
Org Profile

Post by Amai Eli » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 am

AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I still can't believe it. I really hope I'll be able to accept the main prize qwwq

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:43 am

Thanks to Yue for coordinating this and thanks to everyone who participated o7 Extra grats to Scara for honorable mention, it's always great to see some fellow Czech editor appreciated and she did really well in this contest =w=

Liquified
Org Profile

Post by Liquified » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 am

:bzz: Congrats to the winners! :bzz2:

I really enjoyed this competition as i also had the chance to participate and see other editor's their video's :mrgreen:

Winners, have fun at the convention!

And till next year!

:dino:
"What do you think Doc, am I crazy?"
"It sounds like you have a classic case of Anatidaephobia, which is a fear of being watched by ducks. I recommend that you go to the store, buy many loaves of bread and and feed the ducks. Feed ALL the ducks. FEED THE DUCKS!."
"That's your advice?"
"FEED THEM!"

ailynerie
Org Profile

Post by ailynerie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:59 am

It was a huge honor being a judge to such an amazing and diverse contest that has allowed me to grow as an editor myself. Congratulations to every single contestant that joined and brought their fair game to this competition. Looking forward to seeing most of you again next year!

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:04 am

This was lots of fun and I'm SO glad yall decided to share that amazing prize :D I cant believe how close it got, so if I could somehow split mine with SliceofLife so they could come too.. I'd like to do that :pizza:

Return to “AMV Roulette 2016”