Round 2 Results

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Round 2 Results

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Important Notes About Judging

:dino: These rankings reflect only the Round 2 scoring. Round 1 scores will not be factored in until the overall ranking at the end of Round 3.
:dino:There were quite a few ties for certain ranks.
:dino: Videos had the chance to earn a total of 400 points (100 points per judge) with a 50 point deduction from the overall score if the special requirement was not met.
:dino: Scores will not be revealed until the contest has concluded and then we will only release the overall scores from all 3 rounds.
:dino: Remember that there are NO ELIMINATIONS so even if you didn't rank as highly as you had hoped for this round there will be more chances.
:dino: You can toggle between the judge's comments by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the google doc.
:dino: You can now upload your videos wherever you want |:>

Shirahiko
IS MAKING YUE WAIT WHILE SHE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING AMAZING
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 Results

Post by Shirahiko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:02 am

STOP HAVING HIGH EXPECTIONS IT MAKES ME FEEL ANXIOUS AND THEN I CANT EDIT CUZ I KEEP THINKING
'' IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT''
'' IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH TO MEET THEIR EXPECTIONS''
IM NOT A BIG KID
IM WEAK

btwyueiknewyouwouldpointouthedragonthing<3333

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:38 am

I only edited for the dates, feedback should be given on the dates

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:42 am

Changelling wrote:I only edited for the dates, feedback should be given on the dates
You arrived right on time with a lovely bouquet of flowers in your hand. You dressed nicely for our night out and were quite the gentleman. The location you selected had a great atmosphere and wasn't over the top.

However, bringing your mom along did give it an overall awkward feel to it. The 2 minutes of straight crying when she left to use the restroom did feel incredibly out of place too.

It had the potential to be a lovely night on the town, but there were too many outside factors that made it difficult to sit through.

Return to “AMV Roulette 2016”