Are clean opening credits for Sailor Moon avail on any Dvd?

Auzure
Org Profile

Are clean opening credits for Sailor Moon avail on any Dvd?

Post by Auzure » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:09 pm

(not sure if this is the right place to put this, feel free to lock/move/delete if it's not.)

I own the first two seasons of Sailor Moon on dvd (AVD), yet none of the disks have clean opening or ending credits. :x (Trying to order the rest of the seasons.... but they seem to have been discontinued)

Does anyone know if there are clean credits available on any of the other disk sets?
I want to find a dvd(s) with the credits for all the seasons without text.
I really do not want to have to try and edit out all the text frame by frame, just having to do it on a five frame section of animation is killer.
Please Visit Me, and comment.

Thinking about attending Animethon 13. PM me if you want to talk.

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:16 am

Well, those are the only sets of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R that have been released stateside. I do believe there's R2s (which, unlike the R1s, are great quality) that have them, because I have seen them (the clean openings) floating around the internet.

However, the R1 Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon Super S sets by Pioneer/Genon each have a clean opening on the second or third disc.

Auzure
Org Profile

Post by Auzure » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:22 am

Guess I just have to keep looking then.
Problem is I can't find the disks for sale anywhere in Winnipeg, well any with the clean japanese openings anyways. I did find a couple of old bootlegs of the DiC eps on disks though....

Return to “Video & Audio Help”