Need help with Premiere AVS Config GUI (again)

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Need help with Premiere AVS Config GUI (again)

Post by tuxedomarty » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:04 pm

As I said in my last thread, the hard drive on this laptop malfunctioned without any rhyme or reason, and I had to take it to get fixed, and the guy who fixed it erased everything I had, including Adobe Premiere and all my plugins, and so I am looking through my previous threads on here that I made months ago where I was given info on how to get everything back in working order, and when I installed the PremiereAVSPlugin-v1.95.exe, it asked me if I wanted to open the configuration GUI for it, so I said yes, and I am looking through my older posts and DMs on here, and I can't find any instructions on what to set the GUI interface to:

I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Re: Need help with Premiere AVS Config GUI (again)

Post by tuxedomarty » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh and do I check the Conform Audio box or no?
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:44 am

Unfortunately this method has long since ceased development and the lack of stability and need of processing power makes it less than ideal. Since this is a very technical way of handling footage some bit of trial and error will be needed. Best of luck finding a solution to this issue, any documentation you find may be useful for others so please post it.
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Post by tuxedomarty » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Shit.....

Return to “Video & Audio Help”