Kingdom Hearts FMV Extractor

-DeXter-
Org Profile

Kingdom Hearts FMV Extractor

Post by -DeXter- » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:50 am

Hi there, I saw at one point of that there was user-made program in extracting the FMVs from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 yet all the links them either are dead or the website host doesn't exist anymore.

Does anyone still have the Kingdom Hearts FMV Extractors and can they be shared once more? I feel like this is something that shouldn't disappear into the past and should preserved somewhere like the Internet Archives for starters.

Original Topic
Download Kingdom Hearts Extractors here:
http://hotfile.com/dl/89929144/a9c2cd6/ ... s.zip.html

There is an extractor for every FMV from each Kingdom Hearts disc. This includes:

Kingdom Hearts (NTSC - U)
• PreIntro
• Intro
• Ending
• Secret Ending

Kingdom Hearts (NTSC - J)
• PreIntro
• Intro
• Ending
• Secret Ending

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (NTSC - J)
• PreIntro
• Intro
• Ending
• Secret Ending
• FFX-2 Trailer

Notes:
• Any other sequences in the games were in-game rendered and would require a video capture card and playing the game.
• The filenames outputted by each extractor is the same name, so watch for overwriting (I was just too lazy to change that around).
• Resolutions of the video files are approximately right, but you may want to compare to 4:3 standards to resize when encoding and muxing.
• This extracts like a PSS, meaning that the audio and video are separate and require muxing into one whole file.
• I have tested each one myself, but there may be bugs or errors so please report them to me if found so I can fix them.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”