XviD settings for VirtualDub

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

XviD settings for VirtualDub

Post by tuxedomarty » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Okay, so I got a new video done, and I think I got the Huffyuv settings right, and I downloaded the old version of VirtualDub I used to have, and I remember the audio settings had to be set to Lame MP3 at 192kbps, and I remember that I had to use XviD for exporting, but I forgot what the settings I had to put XviD on are, and I can't find it on Ermac's guide. Any help would be appreciated. ^_^
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: XviD settings for VirtualDub

Post by Scintilla » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 pm

You ARE referring to the version that Absolute Destiny contributed to, right? Because the XviD page is present in versions 1, 2, and 3 of that guide (but not 3.1, which is the most recent), so you should see it. If you're just talking about this version that was by only Ermac, there is no reason to still be referring to that guide.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Re: XviD settings for VirtualDub

Post by tuxedomarty » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

I don't remember. I think AD had something to do with the version I was looking at, but I looked for XviD settings, and I didn't know where to find them so I assumed that they just weren't there.
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”