Question for people who have Windows 10

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Question for people who have Windows 10

Post by seasons » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:43 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:19 pm
I don't go on here very much like I used to. but I have been thinking of just downloading episodes as mp4s and such just to make music videos. I havent made a music video since 2014? so its been a while.
Are you going to try it?

Luciad63
Org Profile

Post by Luciad63 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 am

Kireblue wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:09 am
For the last few years, l33tmeatwad has been putting in a lot of work making sure that AMVpack is updated and in working order. It's pretty much the new version of AMVapp, and has a bunch of different programs used by editors (Virturaldub, AviSynth, etc).

But the best program in the AMVpack is called AMVtool. l33tmeatwad created it so that you can pretty much do everything in a single program. Its pretty much a new version of Zarx264gui, but it can also be used to skip AviSynth/ Avspmod and Virturaldub since it can batch convert your footage to Avi as well.

So yeah, everything is a lot easier since the time you left :lol:
Me, I always use a converter online because not only it's convenient, but we do not need to logger. Otherwise, I have also amvtool for a while and it makes good.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Wow. never knew I had any answers back to this. I haven't checked this for over 2 years. lol

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Luciad63 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 am
Kireblue wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:09 am
For the last few years, l33tmeatwad has been putting in a lot of work making sure that AMVpack is updated and in working order. It's pretty much the new version of AMVapp, and has a bunch of different programs used by editors (Virturaldub, AviSynth, etc).

But the best program in the AMVpack is called AMVtool. l33tmeatwad created it so that you can pretty much do everything in a single program. Its pretty much a new version of Zarx264gui, but it can also be used to skip AviSynth/ Avspmod and Virturaldub since it can batch convert your footage to Avi as well.

So yeah, everything is a lot easier since the time you left :lol:
Me, I always use a converter online because not only it's convenient, but we do not need to logger. Otherwise, I have also amvtool for a while and it makes good.
oh wow I did not ever seen this before. I thought I have, but am downloading this program now, I really been wanting to get back into AMVS, just hard with having kids and a full time job.

AlexNillson88
Org Profile

Post by AlexNillson88 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:02 pm

the Black Monarch wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:29 am
The correct answer is "stay as far away from Win10 as possible and squeeze as much life out of win7 as you can for as long as you can"
You're right!) But unfortunately, we all will have to update to win10, if you are now updating the motherboard, then there is even no way to install old versions of Windows, only win 10

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

Post by the Black Monarch » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 am

AlexNillson88 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:02 pm
the Black Monarch wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:29 am
The correct answer is "stay as far away from Win10 as possible and squeeze as much life out of win7 as you can for as long as you can"
You're right!) But unfortunately, we all will have to update to win10, if you are now updating the motherboard, then there is even no way to install old versions of Windows, only win 10
That's what Linux and Virtualbox are for :)
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”