Copyright Issues

teriemon
Org Profile

Copyright Issues

Post by teriemon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:46 am

Hello guys
I'm new here, so I want to ask if there is gonna be problem if I upload my videos here with song that has copyright issues? It has been muted on YouTube due to copyright issues.

What about uploading for competition? It's not that I have confidence in my work, just want to know if it gonna be problem for copyright issues for video and/or audio?

Please help me

Thank you in advance for the answer guys

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Copyright Issues

Post by Kireblue » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:33 am

yeah, you'll be fine. This site doesn't mute videos or take them down for copyright. Here is a faq about cataloging and uploading videos here when you're ready to do so http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2#p1546652

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Just to expand a bit, the only artists you will have issues with are Evanescence, Seether, and Creed. If you are using music by any other artist, then you're free to upload your AMV to ther org (as long as it has orgable content)!

teriemon
Org Profile

Post by teriemon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:05 pm

kireblue wrote:yeah, you'll be fine. This site doesn't mute videos or take them down for copyright. Here is a faq about cataloging and uploading videos here when you're ready to do so http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2#p1546652
Thank you for the information

teriemon
Org Profile

Post by teriemon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm

mirkosp wrote:Just to expand a bit, the only artists you will have issues with are Evanescence, Seether, and Creed. If you are using music by any other artist, then you're free to upload your AMV to ther org (as long as it has orgable content)!
Thanks for the information. I want to use japanese song like nano for amv. Hehehe

Return to “Video & Audio Help”