Final Results

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Final Results

Post by Kireblue » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Project Org Editor 2015 is now officially over, and the results are finally here. Congratulations to Anicsi, our new Project Org Editor champion! It has been an awesome 2 ½ months since the start of the competition, and it has been a pleasure watching the new and fantastic videos that were produced. All together, there were a total of 103 submissions sent in by 33 editors from all over the world. It has been quite some time since the last Project Org Editor, and so I was truly happy to see the number of new participants and even a few returning ones. All of you made this year's competition a huge success, and I look forward to seeing you in next year's contest.

Once again, congratulations to Anicsi for earning 1st place in the competition and becoming part of the Project Editor Hall of Fame alongside Kisanzi, afanador, Shin-AMV, Ileia, and Nya-Chan Production. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Strike Witches Season 1 Blu-ray
Oblivion Island DVD
Dragon Hunters Vol 1 DVD
Claymore Poster (Plastic)
No. 6 Vol 1 Manga
Neon Alley 8-Bit Glasses
Neon Alley Drawstring Backpack
Shonen Jump Tote Bag
Ultra Pro Vocaloid Deck Box
Crunchyroll Lanyard
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Lanyard
MomoCon 2016 4-day Pass
Also, congrats to BioticAMVs, our 2nd place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Toriko Part 1 DVD
Dragon Ball z Kai Part 8 DVD
Marmalade Boy Vol 1 Manga
Fairy Tail: Natsu Salamander Hat
Neon Alley 8-Bit Glasses
Ultra Pro Vocaloid Deck Box
Crunchyroll Lanyard
MomoCon 2016 4-day Pass
Congrats to AngelDragoon, our 3rd place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle OVA Collection
Dragon Ball z Kai Part 8 DVD
Ultraman Bento Box set
Crunchyroll Lanyard
MomoCon 2016 4-day Pass
Congrats to Ryukz82, our 4th place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Vexille: Isolation DVD
Dragon Ball z Kai Part 5 DVD
MomoCon 2016 4-day Pass
And finally, Congrats to our 5th - 8th place Semi-finslists (CeliaPhantomhive, MystykAMV, HiikariAMV and UnluckyArtist). I hereby present you with the following awards and a 4-day pass to MomoCon 2016.
Spoiler :

All the videos from this year's competition can be found here. Also, all of the video that were requested to be private have now been made public.

And lastly, feel free to use this thread to give me and the other judges feedback on how the contest was organized this year. If you liked a certain aspect of it, but disliked another, please tell tell us so that we can make next year's contest better. If you have suggestions for future round themes, those are also very appreciated.

Judges Awards

The full list of Judges Awards and prizes has yet to be determined. As the are finalized, the recipients will be notified and added here:

alchemymini Judges Choice Award - Beautiful Bara Me [BioticAMVs] {$50 Amazon Gift Card}
Last edited by Kireblue on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Re: Final Results

Post by AngelDragoon » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Woo, congrats Anicsi! And good job all around for everybody this year! |:> It's been fun!

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:37 am

AHHHHH, OMG, it was such a close call, I didn't expect that at all. :dino: Thanks to all of the judges for putting so much time into this contest as well as giving solid advice for all the videos! And special thanks to Kireblue for organizing all of this (omg prices! :ying: ) It's been such a fun experience and challenge, so even though I am glad it is over (I need some editing rest haha) it was a really enjoyable ride ^^ Last but not least I think this contest has produced some amazing videos, so thanks to all the participants :awesome: (Ok, i'm done now with my acceptance speech LOLOL jk)

tayuyashoujo
Org Profile

Post by tayuyashoujo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Congrats to Anicsi and all the other finalists & semi-finalists!
I only participated in one round, but it was fun to watch the other rounds play out, and hopefully I'll have better time management & speed editing skills for the upcoming years. I really hope you guys keep the 3/6 round preliminary format in the future; it was definitely a lot less stressful knowing I could miss a round with no consequences.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:43 am

tayuyagirl wrote:I really hope you guys keep the 3/6 round preliminary format in the future; it was definitely a lot less stressful knowing I could miss a round with no consequences.
I'm really glad that you enjoyed that aspect of the competition. That's definitely a feature that I plan to keep for future installments of it :D

Return to “Project Org Editor 2015”