Round 5: 2 B A Hero {Results & Videos Available}

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Round 5: 2 B A Hero {Results & Videos Available}

Post by Kireblue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 pm

[BREAKING NEWS!] The evil Nevermore has returned! For those of you unaware, Nevermore is the arch-nemesis of MomoCon's hero and mascot, Blue Steel! At MomoCon 2015, Nevermore attempted to overthrow the convention, but she was defeated in AMV Arena by Blue Steel and a brave editor by the name of Xophilarus. To get revenge, she is now plotting to sabotage a MomoCon sponsored competition called "Project Org Editor" that Xophilarus is helping judge. But since the whereabouts of Blue Steel are currently unknown, MomoCon is asking for the assistance of all Project Org participants. As a reward, the heroic editor that contributes the most to the defeat of Nevermore will receive a special MomoCon prize pack.

Round Challenge
For round 5, the theme will be Heroes! And to satisfy this theme, you must create a character profile AMV that centers around a hero in anime. You're allowed to choose a character that isn't actually a hero within his/her canon universe, but your video must present them in a heroic light. The heroism of the character(s) that you choose should be the core concept of your video, and so your AMV should clearly demonstrate why we should regard them as a hero. Xophilarus has created a list that includes different types of heroes and descriptions for them. Unlike previous rounds, you're not required to choose any specific type. But if you think that having a list will help you, feel free to check it out here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYG ... sp=sharing

MomoCon Special Prize Pack

Regardless of the overall scores and placements of the competition, the highest scoring video in this round will receive a special MomoCon prize pack consisting of a 4-day pass to MomoCon 2016, Artwork from Omi (MomoCon's official artist), MomoCon 2015 Hero or Villain shirt (in the size and variant of your choosing), poster, pins, stickers, and various other merchandise that feature MomoCon's 2015 theme of "superheroes".

Sunday, August 9th @ 11:59PM EST

Submitting Your Video:
When finished, please upload your video to a reputable file sharing service and send the download link to me via a private message here on animemusicvideos.org. Google Drive and Dropbox are the preferred methods of uploading your video, but please ensure that the URL you send is a “shared” or “public” link. Sendspace is not recommended due to a daily download limit that it imposes. Note: YouTube or ”streaming only” links will not be accepted.
You do not have to wait until the final day to submit your video. You are also free to share and upload your videos before the deadline. Just be aware that doing so may help your opponents. If you finish early and feel that your video does not need anymore tweaking, you may submit it at any time before Sunday, August 9th @ 11:59PM EST. At the end of each round, all the submitted videos will be made available to the public to stream on Google drive. If you would like the download option to be disabled on your video and to only allow it to be streamed, please add this request to the body of your submission message. By default, all videos will be made available for download unless the editor specifically requests that it doesn't. Editors also have the option to request that one of their videos be completely unavailable to the public, and only the judges will be able to view it. This option is only available during the preliminary rounds, can only be used once, and can not be changed to a different video (even if the editor chooses to remove the restriction on the previous one).

[Join Project Org Editor 2015 Skype Group]
Last edited by Kireblue on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DarkValkyrieX2
Org Profile

Re: Round 5: 2 B A Hero {Deadline August 9th}

Post by DarkValkyrieX2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 am

Hmm can we center our amv around multiple heroes or just one series should be the focus?

Ryuu-Dono
Org Profile

Post by Ryuu-Dono » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 am

damnn my round 4 vid would have been perfect for this theme

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:20 am

DarkValkyrieX2 wrote:Hmm can we center our amv around multiple heroes or just one series should be the focus?
You can revolve you video around multiple heroes if you like

Xophilarus has created a list that includes different types of heroes and descriptions for them. Unlike previous rounds, you're not required to choose any specific type. But if you think that having a list will help you, feel free to check it out here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYG ... sp=sharing

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 pm

If anyone is interested in checking out the Villains round that was in Project Org Editor 2015, here is a link to the thread:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 4&t=109541

and here is a link to all the videos:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

DarkValkyrieX2
Org Profile

Post by DarkValkyrieX2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks! Not sure if I'll actually do a multi-hero amv, but wanted to know for sure in case I get the spark for a good idea and it helps when choosing a song.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:17 pm

You're welcome.

Xophilarus
Org Profile

Post by Xophilarus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:59 am

Ryuu-Dono wrote:damnn my round 4 vid would have been perfect for this theme
Wanted to wait until the results were out to say this, but... YOUR VID WAS FABULOUS RIGHT WHERE IT IS! Seriously, you got me in all of my dark and moody feelings xPPP I was sad you werent in the Skype chat so I couldnt be like "UR VID MADE ME HAPPY :DDDD" Anyways, loved it. >.>

Ryuu-Dono
Org Profile

Post by Ryuu-Dono » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:36 am

Xophilarus wrote:
Ryuu-Dono wrote:damnn my round 4 vid would have been perfect for this theme
Wanted to wait until the results were out to say this, but... YOUR VID WAS FABULOUS RIGHT WHERE IT IS! Seriously, you got me in all of my dark and moody feelings xPPP I was sad you werent in the Skype chat so I couldnt be like "UR VID MADE ME HAPPY :DDDD" Anyways, loved it. >.>

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: You said it here so thank you. :P Thanks for the feedback and YES THIS SONG WAS BEAST!! Glad I was able to edit to it <3 <3

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:20 am

Round 5 is now over, and we received a total of 11 videos.

All the available videos can be viewed here, and the results will be posted within the next few days

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Return to “Project Org Editor 2015”