Round 4: Elements of Harmony {Results & Videos Available}

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Round 4: Elements of Harmony {Results & Videos Available}

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Dear Princess Celestia. Today I learned about the Elements of Harmony and their amazing powers. They are six supernatural artifacts that each represents a different aspect of harmony (honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, loyalty, and friendship). They are arguably the most powerful force in Equestria, but they can only work if wielded by one who possesses the corresponding trait and if all six are used in conjunction. They have been wielded on rare occasions, particularly during events marked by danger and anarchy as a last resort to restore and enforce the balance of peace and order. However, the effects of their use are generally temporary and non-lethal, usually a form of banishment, imprisonment or purification (in the cases of Sunset Shimmer and your sister, Princess Luna). I hope to learn even more about the Elements of Harmony by watching the videos submitted to a AMV competition called Project Org Editor that is currently being held in the human world. - Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

Round Challenge
For round 4, you will be choosing a Element of Harmony and editing a video inspired by it's trait. For the purpose of this competition, the element of "Magic" will be replaced with "Friendship". Because you know....Friendship is Magic :lol: . A list of the elements and their description can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing . Since this trait should be the core concept of your video, the judges should be able to identify it without any explanation. Please note that your videos should reflect the traits of the Elements of Harmony but don't actually have to relate to "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" in any other way.

Round 4 Deadline:
Sunday, August 2nd @ 11:59PM EST

Submitting Your Video:
When finished, please upload your video to a reputable file sharing service and send the download link to me via a private message here on animemusicvideos.org. The body of your message should also include the name of the Element of Harmony that your video represents. Google Drive and Dropbox are the preferred methods of uploading your video, but please ensure that the URL you send is a “shared” or “public” link. Sendspace is not recommended due to a daily download limit that it imposes. Note: YouTube or ”streaming only” links will not be accepted. You do not have to wait until the final day to submit your video. You are also free to share and upload your videos before the deadline. Just be aware that doing so may help your opponents. If you finish early and feel that your video does not need anymore tweaking, you may submit it at any time before Sunday, August 2nd @ 11:59PM EST. At the end of each round, all the submitted videos will be made available to the public to stream on Google drive. If you would like the download option to be disabled on your video and to only allow it to be streamed, please add this request to the body of your submission message. By default, all videos will be made available for download unless the editor specifically requests that it doesn't. Editors also have the option to request that one of their videos be completely unavailable to the public, and only the judges will be able to view it. This option is only available during the preliminary rounds, can only be used once, and can not be changed to a different video (even if the editor chooses to remove the restriction on the previous one).

[Join Project Org Editor 2015 Skype Group]
Last edited by Kireblue on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Round 4: Elements of Harmony {Videos Available}

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:11 am

Round 4 is now over, and we received a total of 14 videos.

All the available videos can be viewed here, and the results will be posted within the next few days
Note: Anicsi has requested that her video not be made available to the public at this time.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Round 4: Elements of Harmony {Results & Videos Available

Post by Kireblue » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:08 pm

The Results for round 4 are now available!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Also, congrats to Mystyk, Ryukz82, hyoyasha, UnluckyArtist, Ryuu-Dono, and BioticAMVs for winning Judges awards |:>
Last edited by Kireblue on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:44 am

I've been wanting to say thanks to the judges for mostly leaving detailed comments on each of the videos, that's really cool! Also, it doesn't really matter, but most of you pointed out I should've used either more than 2, or only 1 anime, and I have to say this is my biggest regret. I had planned and collected footage of 6 animes for this, but as I was running out of time, I settled for two, which I do admit looks awkward as a whole. However, I am planning to do a full video of this, and i'll take all of your suggestions to heart, so thanks :dino:

Xophilarus
Org Profile

Post by Xophilarus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 am

Anicsi wrote:I've been wanting to say thanks to the judges for mostly leaving detailed comments on each of the videos, that's really cool! Also, it doesn't really matter, but most of you pointed out I should've used either more than 2, or only 1 anime, and I have to say this is my biggest regret. I had planned and collected footage of 6 animes for this, but as I was running out of time, I settled for two, which I do admit looks awkward as a whole. However, I am planning to do a full video of this, and i'll take all of your suggestions to heart, so thanks :dino:
That's super exciting to hear! The idea has a TON of awesome potential so I'm looking forward to it being finished! :DD I am glad you appreciate our comments, it is always nice to hear that! ^^

Return to “Project Org Editor 2015”