Best Trailer or Commercial

ShodanKid
Org Profile

Re: Best Trailer or Commercial

Post by ShodanKid » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:17 am

Made me stop putting this anime off and then punch myself in the face for actually putting it off in the first place. Thanks, mycathatesyou, for this video made me realize the fault in my ways.

dragontamer5788
Org Profile

Post by dragontamer5788 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm also gonna nominate this.

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 am

Hello, Dunno what's going on but people are telling me that Mayachete is not showing up in the nominations page. I know originally there was somethign disqualifyingit buy I spoke wot G_Q and got that resolved. But others who are going to nominate my vid told me it's not listed. Can someone give a homie a hand? thanks!
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 pm

my sprint commercials don't show up either. but I wonder if that's because I didn't select "trailer" as a category for it?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Rider4Z wrote:my sprint commercials don't show up either. but I wonder if that's because I didn't select "trailer" as a category for it?
Well, yea. The default voting list is just a list sorted on the relevant tag if one exists. It isn't a curated list or anything.

Unfortunately, there isn't a tag for "comercial" in the database.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Well, yea. The default voting list is just a list sorted on the relevant tag if one exists. It isn't a curated list or anything.

Ok... well just so we're all clear, I just added "trailer" to the categories for my commercials so they qualify for the Best Trailer or Commercial category :uhoh:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Well, yea. The default voting list is just a list sorted on the relevant tag if one exists. It isn't a curated list or anything.

Ok... well just so we're all clear, I just added "trailer" to the categories for my commercials so they qualify for the Best Trailer or Commercial category :uhoh:
There's no "qualifying" about it. You can clear the filters at the top of the page and vote for any video in any category. Those are just the default lists. If you turn off the filters, every list looks like the video of the year list.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:

There's no "qualifying" about it. You can clear the filters at the top of the page and vote for any video in any category. Those are just the default lists. If you turn off the filters, every list looks like the video of the year list.
Really? I never knew... :sweat: I guess that explains why Yue's been ignoring my inquiries about the subject :uhoh:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 am

Rider4Z wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:

Really? I never knew... :sweat: I guess that explains why Yue's been ignoring my inquiries about the subject :uhoh:
Sorry about that, I've been away/busy for the past couple days with personal stuff. But Bashar hit the nail on the head.

Solarius Scorch
Org Profile

Post by Solarius Scorch » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Kyssifur wrote:Just noticed.. if it's instrumental, why is it in best lipsync category?

Return to “2015 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”