Video of the Year

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Re: Video of the Year

Post by Diegao » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:27 am

Shui wrote:All vid of the Year finalists suck imho.
Saddest year of AMV history so far. I wanted Gatsby to win here by the way :shrug:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:54 am

Diegao wrote:
Saddest year of AMV history so far. I wanted Gatsby to win here by the way :shrug:
I wouldn't say that. It's just that people don't upload the vids here on time or just don't get enough exposition.
There were a lot of really good AMVs in 2014.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 pm

I think we actually have a good spread. I don't know who is gonna win this one, they're all good.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:07 pm

No Good Clean Fun : (
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Quiet didn't make it either. That was my favorite video.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Shui wrote:
Diegao wrote:
I wouldn't say that. It's just that people don't upload the vids here on time or just don't get enough exposition.
There were a lot of really good AMVs in 2014.
And for example Fracture would have won easy, but I don't know why it participated in the last year VCAs. :uhoh:
Anyway I agree that there were worthy videos this year and for different reasons they're not in the list; still I think that the amazing ones were few, compared to previous years.

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Diegao wrote:And for example Fracture would have won easy, but I don't know why it participated in the last year VCAs. :uhoh:
Because it premiered in 2013. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=194210 As with every year, the videos eligible are ones that premiere between January 1st and December 31st of that year. But it's not like that kept it from getting recognition, it already did win multiple VCAs last year and was a finalist in many categories, including Video of the Year. Not sure what else you want out of that. :lol:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:38 am

Ileia wrote:
Diegao wrote:And for example Fracture would have won easy, but I don't know why it participated in the last year VCAs. :uhoh:
Because it premiered in 2013. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=194210 As with every year, the videos eligible are ones that premiere between January 1st and December 31st of that year. But it's not like that kept it from getting recognition, it already did win multiple VCAs last year and was a finalist in many categories, including Video of the Year. Not sure what else you want out of that. :lol:
It's not what it's written on its Akross page. But in any case, it surely had all the possible recognition, no doubt about that. I was just talking about the Video of the year category, which it would have won easily in my opinion.

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:42 am

It doesn't matter what's written on the Akross page because this isn't Akross. The editor himself is who set the premiere date for our website, so if you feel that it's wrong, take it up with him. Like I said, it already WAS a finalist for Video of the Year, it was just last year. Even if it was for this year, I don't share your confidence that it would be an automatic win, but I also disagree with your estimation of this year's finalists in general.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:57 am

Reeeallly interested to see what's going to take Video of the Year. I know what I want to win (coincidentally, my own personal choice for VotY is a finalist), but I really have no idea how this will pan out.

Return to “2015 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”