Round 2

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Round 2

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Stumped on what a Fun video can be? Check out last year's Round 2 when Fun was the video genre!

Music Genre: Covers
Video Genre: Comedy/Fun

Special Requirement: I Must Dance!
Video must feature at least 10 seconds of characters dancing!~
:awesome: Comedy/Fun means the video can be comedy, fun, upbeat, etc. It just has to be something that makes you smiiiile! Jokes aren't required!
:awesome: Covers are songs that were originally preformed by one artist/band but were then preformed by a different artist/band.
:awesome: Remixes are not allowed! So if your song title ends in a remix tag it doesn't count.
:awesome: Remixes, nightcore, or obviously modified versions of the original song do not count.
:awesome: Vocaloid will be allowed as long as it's not a remixed version.
:awesome: The cover must only be a single song.
:awesome: Covers can be ANY genre.
:awesome: The covers must have lyrics.
:awesome: Parodies do not count as covers. The cover must contain at least 90% of the original lyrics. This is not a cover of this. But this is.
:awesome: If you submit a song to Kisanzi to be checked you must send the original and the cover.

LunciA
Kawaii Weaboo Gamer
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Post by LunciA » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:18 pm

I WANT TO SEE FINGERS. Little anime girls pooping sparkles out of their fingers while they dance...LET'S DO THIS! :bear:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:34 pm

While this should be one of the easiest music genres to deal with, if you're not 100% certain about your song then please send it to Kisanzi. You have until Tuesday night to get approved otherwise you're on your own!

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:36 am

Wow this round is gonna produce some awesome vids I'm certain!
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

ploxerdon
Shadow Duelist
Org Profile

Post by ploxerdon » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:06 am

I already made 2 vids that fit in this category... xD

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Boys and girls, today is the LAST DAY to have Kisanzi check your song if you're not certain about it. Please make sure to double check all the bullet points in the first post of the thread. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2&t=122610

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 am

I feel like I didn't put enough effort into my entry because I finished already and am ready to submit.
I just don't see what more I can do with it.

EDIT:
Never mind.
I already did submit this morning.
It was a long night.
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Return to “AMV Roulette 2015”