Final Results

ZoroIttoryu
U WOT M8
Org Profile

Re: Final Results

Post by ZoroIttoryu » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:18 am

Wooooooohooooooo this was my exact reaction when i saw i got 1st place Image
Now i want to say that I really enjoyed this contest as it is my first org contest and i really had fun watching all these great videos that were created for the contest. Also a big thanks to the organizer, Yue, who kept the contest's standards high. Furthermore i would like to thank the judges, the comments of whom really helped me improve my editing.
Lastly i would like to thank and give congratz to all the participants who made many incredible videos in all rounds. This contest has been a great experience for me and i had a great time overcoming all these challenges and i'll try to enter again next year if my schedule allows me to :P
PS 1: Congratz to all the finalists, you all made amazing videos |:>
PS 2: Congratz Gorz for the best video of the contest |:>
PS 3: My pesonal favourite video of this contest was, Like A Piece Of Iron by Kisanzi :ying:

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:34 am

ZoroIttoryu wrote:Wooooooohooooooo this was my exact reaction when i saw i got 1st place Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads ... saiyan.gif
Now i want to say that I really enjoyed this contest as it is my first org contest and i really had fun watching all these great videos that were created for the contest. Also a big thanks to the organizer, Yue, who kept the contest's standards high. Furthermore i would like to thank the judges, the comments of whom really helped me improve my editing.
Lastly i would like to thank and give congratz to all the participants who made many incredible videos in all rounds. This contest has been a great experience for me and i had a great time overcoming all these challenges and i'll try to enter again next year if my schedule allows me to :P
PS 1: Congratz to all the finalists, you all made amazing videos |:>
PS 2: Congratz Gorz for the best video of the contest |:>
PS 3: My pesonal favourite video of this contest was, Like A Piece Of Iron by Kisanzi :ying:
remember how you told me you'd retire if you were to win :awesome: ?

ZoroIttoryu
U WOT M8
Org Profile

Post by ZoroIttoryu » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 am

995Gabber wrote: remember how you told me you'd retire if you were to win :awesome: ?
Don't push it Gab, i might :asd: (don't rek me so hard :P)
Spoiler :
i don't think i can ever retire, i love editing too much :P

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Gratz to Zoro and all the other finalists!

It was definitely a fun ride. Though, next year I'll be content with being a spectator or judge since I am Quickeninged out. :P

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 am

andrew my boy congrats!! |:> :bzz: congrats to everyone that managed to finish their videos and the finalists as well...you all win for me

Return to “The Quickening 2014”