Final Round Videos

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Final Round Videos

Post by Ileia » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:16 am

Finally got to watch all the videos last night, I'm not gonna rank em all, but I think Pic4 is probably top. The videos were all pretty good though and I definitely like having more than just 2-3 finalists. Great job, everyone! Like I said before, this has been a good year. :up:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks to yue and others who helped to make this contest. It's definetely the hardest contest where i've been participating. Especially cause the songs were not my cup of tea. My biggest respect who managed not to drop in all this rounds. Me myself needs a long break from editing now - this was kind of unhealthy. XD Good luck for the results btw!
Easily driven

JadeCharm
Org Profile

Post by JadeCharm » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:48 pm

To whoever will win: Very much CONGRATULATIONS!! |:>
My chances in the finals are really bad. you all just put too much effort in your vids and they turned out great xD
The final round was really exciting and now I'm just kinda relieved that it's over. Participating in this was a spontaneous decision after I saw that some of my dear german friends signed up for it. And I didn't expect to come that far. Also great organization! It was exciting to participate in this kind of a contest - and for myself I can say "NEVER. AGAIN. EVER."! |:> |:> |:> I probably wont open any editing program for a few months now lol

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:21 pm

imo:

1). ....yknow...Whenever
2). Solar Flair
3). Razorfate
4). Blackfyre/Rising
5). Blackfyre/Rising
6). (never)drop

:up: :up:

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 am

In the End, everything that counts is Todds special price.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 am

Too bad i couldn't participate. Really liked the last song.. :(
pic4 is badass! :ying:

Return to “The Quickening 2014”