Navras

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Poetic_Kaos
Org Profile

Navras

Post by Poetic_Kaos » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:46 am

So, I was watching Matrix Revolutions. Normally I stop the movie before I finish the credits. However, this time I did not. I instead listened to the music while the credits rolled. I have to say it is one of the best electronic mixes I have ever had the pleasure of hearing.

While I was listening it dawned on me it would be an excellent multi-editor project. The music is radically different from most of the songs on this site. It has a highly eclectic quality. As a result most people would be like, “I’m sticking to my alternative rock.”, but for those with a bit broader scope. Maybe you should give it a listen. The mix has segments similar to Liberi Fatali to weird Indian like chants.

I would sponsor this little project myself, but my comp is broken and it’s going to take me a year or two to get a new one. So I’m just going to throw the idea up in the air. Elitist project.

I think the name of the song is Navras – Juno Reactor (9:06). Discuss if you think this has a chance.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:46 am

i'd be interested

redryuu
Org Profile

Post by redryuu » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:43 pm

I'd join too

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:50 pm

2 Matrix projects?!

Anyhow, Navras is IMO the best song in The Matrix. I'm in.

mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:18 am

I watched the movie the other week and thought that would be cool for an amv, but I could never make it alone. So great suggestion to use it for a multi editor project.

I'm totally in.

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:19 pm

I'd have to listen to the song again, but I'd be glad to
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:22 pm

What the hell, as long as the dead line isn't before the end of 2k5 I'm in.

Poetic_Kaos
Org Profile

Post by Poetic_Kaos » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:59 pm

No one seems to have picked up on this yet. I can't organize the project because i have no computer. I was hoping someone else would step up an organize it.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."

TriGGiT
Org Profile

Re: Navras

Post by TriGGiT » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:30 am

Poetic_Kaos wrote:... However, this time I did not. I instead listened to the music while the credits rolled. I have to say it is one of the best electronic mixes I have ever had the pleasure of hearing.
Its indeed a great mix, with a nice deadline something can be worked out.
Why dont you wait untill you get your computer and then you can organize this yourself, you can count on me for a track or two.

TriGGiT
Org Profile

Post by TriGGiT » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:55 am

hey did you hahve anything specific in mind, would this be 1:30 min tracks approx or less?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”