The mystery of Faye Valentine’s Breasts

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Wed May 21, 2003 4:11 am

fyrtenheimer wrote:I need to find out who speaks for that baby.

IF I DON'T, I'LL DIE.
<a href="http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Pe ... 7171">Seth MacFarlane</a> - Peter Griffin / Stewie Griffin / Brian Griffin / Glen Quagmire / Tom Tucker / Various Voices

Wufei
Org Profile

Post by Wufei » Thu May 29, 2003 10:41 pm

gundamzuki wrote:you cut the supports and the breasts behave normally. i think they're real. not that i really care. women with physiques like that don't exist :cry:
damn i'm just over the cut off point for necro post aren't i? drat, like i care. anyways i just thought this was a funny post. i don't know where you live my friend but there are a few girls with bodies like hers if not better in my town. i mean especially one girl i know has her exact body i swear. large bust, same body, hell even the length of hair. only difference would be color, blonde not purple. makes me miss 3rd period english again :(
Fighting weak oponents leaves me feeling so empty inside.

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu May 29, 2003 10:43 pm

Wufei wrote:
gundamzuki wrote:you cut the supports and the breasts behave normally. i think they're real. not that i really care. women with physiques like that don't exist :cry:
damn i'm just over the cut off point for necro post aren't i? drat, like i care. anyways i just thought this was a funny post. i don't know where you live my friend but there are a few girls with bodies like hers if not better in my town. i mean especially one girl i know has her exact body i swear. large bust, same body, hell even the length of hair. only difference would be color, blonde not purple. makes me miss 3rd period english again :(
*points at wufei*

UBAR-NECROPOSTAAAARRRR!!!

lol....

Really? I wanna meet this chick baaad.... :lol:

Wufei
Org Profile

Post by Wufei » Fri May 30, 2003 10:46 am

if only i had taken the digital camera with me. damn my stupidity damn it! :evil: oh well it's not too late, i'll see her after or over summer, so hey, cross your fingers. :wink:
Fighting weak oponents leaves me feeling so empty inside.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri May 30, 2003 12:19 pm

Hey,

enjoy it while it lasts...soon, she'll start to get fat. :D

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sat May 31, 2003 9:22 pm

You wanted to know where i live? Well, i won't tell you exactly (cause i'd be willing to bet you've never heard of it before so it would be pointless). But I will give you some hints. I live in the most isolated town in the 48 states. It is the county seat and only has a population of 475. I graduated in a class of 21, counting myself. The nearest (shut down) movie theater is 67 miles away. The nearest (operating) theater is 83 miles away. The nearest fast food restaraunt is 84 miles away. And the nearest mall is more than 300 miles away. We didn't even get a cell for cellphones till eight years ago. To put it short I am in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I am not making this up. Ok, i changed my mind. I'll tell you where I am. I live in Jordan, MT, USA. Look it up. you'll see what i mean by the middle of nowhere. (but i suppose there are points in Australia that could be worse)

By the way, this thread is getting kinda boring. Can we go back to Faye's Boobs?
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat May 31, 2003 11:12 pm

[quote="gundamzuki"]Ok, i changed my mind. I'll tell you where I am. I live in Jordan, MT, USA. Look it up. you'll see what i mean by the middle of nowhere. (but i suppose there are points in Australia that could be worse)[quote]
thank you :roll:
oh and i graduated with 8 people in my class :mrgreen:

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:09 pm

yeah dude.... there's far more isolation... :?

There are towns in the U.S. with like a population of 11.

I'd say I'm worse off than you tho, because I'm spoiled, and I'm from Orange County California, tho I'm stuck in Texas. Big diffrence, atleast you're used to being no where.
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

emp|typ|athetic
Org Profile

Post by emp|typ|athetic » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:12 pm

your favorite sex symbol is back

:shock:
"One should never kill a person, especially if it means taking his life." ~Boris

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Post by Nestorath69 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:35 pm

One comment, one comment alone will end this discussion about whether or not Faye Valentine's breasts are real or not. You guys ready? you may want to brace yourselves for the shock of a lifetime.Here it is:

Her breasts are neither real, nor fake. She's made out of ink. She's ANIMATED. You start wondering whether or not an ANIMATED girl's tits are real or not, then I think you are a crackpot.
If your life revolves around Anime girls and keeps you indoors, pondering whether or not her 'breasts' are 'real' While other people are getting on with their lives, then I think you are a crackpot.
If you live in your mother's basement and your skin is a sickly pale color, and the area in front of your TV is stiff with semen stains from jacking off to hentai, (Which is NOT real) then I think you are a crackpot.
If you are a 27 year old virgin who watches ANIMATED boobs instead of going out and finding the real thing... and carry on little fantasies in your head where you and the ANIMATED girl of choice carry on a sordid relationship, Then I think you are a crackpot.
If you believe ANIMATED girls are more real than real girls, then I think you are a crackpot!

Return to “General Off Topic”