- Member: Castor Troy
- Title: VG3 Project - Track 13 - Against the Rest
- Premiered: 2005-09-23
- BrainCells Against the Rest
My 3rd contribution to the Video Game Project 3 and what an atrocity it is.... :P
Near the end of the deadline, a few editors were either dropping or not communicating with us so Flux and I took it upon ourselves to make emergency tracks to fill in the gaps. I personally WANTED someone to take this Super C track and put it to Dead Leaves (Looks at Rozard and the Milo Bros :P) but nobody took it so the best option was...
To do it myself.
- Probably my worst VG project related video.
- I personally don't like Dead Leaves that much but the footage is beyond gold to insane action editors.
- I tried to do some comparisons between the anime/game such as Pandy and Retro shooting the giant robot/me playing Super C blowing up the walker and the worm thing/last boss of Super C.
- Strobing is not my thing.
- The footage of Dead Leaves is so insane that most of it timed itself.
- I wanted to put in the main villian of Dead Leaves in the video but she has some..... nudity issues...
- Super C = Very fun and easy game. I was really good at beating it when I was a kid and it only took me 20 min to cap all the game footage.
Even though I think this video is garbage, I'm glad I took it upon myself to do the track :P