- Member: The Wired Knight
- Studio: Wired Knight Productions
- Title: Layer 00: Paranoia Ver. 2.0
- Premiered: 2001-05-29
- Blink 182 Alien's Exist
- Sakura Con 2001, Sakura Con 2001 (2001-04-27)
- Anime Expo 2001, Anime Expo 2001 (2001-07-05)
- Otakon 2001, Otakon 2001 (2001-08-10)
- Anime Expo Music Video Contest, Anime Expo Music Video Contest (2002-07-04)
- Anime Expo 2002, Anime Expo 2002 (2002-07-06)
- AWA Professional Contest, AWA Professional Contest (2002-09-27)
- AWA Exposition Contest, AWA Exposition Contest (2002-09-27)
This is what many consider to be my best AMV I've made to date. This AMV has been made twice (hence why it says version 2.0) the reason for this being taht the video was actually one of my first three projects and was on my old Studio 400 system, so the video quality was relatively poor. But the overall response for the video was overwhelming so I went back once I got Studio DV 7 and remastered the video, changing some scenes so they are more fitting and some other minor alterations. The song was one I heard on the radio on my way to Las Vegas, and I realized the amount of oddities listed in the song encompass the surreal nature that is Serial Expirament Lain. It was simple to find scenes for every line in the song as with each event there is another of the strange occurances in Lain's life on and off th Wired. The video doesn't follow a plot but instead exists to capture the essence and feel of Lain and its comments on society through an unconventiional view of reality. For capturing the feel of an anime, I think this AMV does the best job out of all my works, but keep in mind, the video makes little sense if you have not seen Serial Expirament Lain.
Comments I've recieved regarding the video:
"Damn, now I wish I stayed in the anime club to watch this show."
"ACK!!! How could you? You put all of the most frightening scenes from Lain all in one video!"