- Member: Machine
- Studio: MindWarp Entertainment
- Title: Golgo13 : The World is not Enough
- Premiered: 2002-01-01
- Character Profile
- Garbage The World is not enough.
- FITCON AMV contest, FITCON AMV contest (2002-01-26)
- Martyr Productions Summer Contest, Martyr Productions Summer Contest (2002-06-27)
- **Martyr Productions Contest**, **Martyr Productions Contest** (2002-06-27)
- Anime Expo Music Video Contest, Anime Expo Music Video Contest (2002-07-04)
- AWA Exposition Contest, AWA Exposition Contest (2002-09-27)
- CSUN Anime AMV contest, CSUN Anime AMV contest (2002-11-30)
*WARNING WARNING WARING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING*
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SEVERAL SCENES OF NUDITY.
THIS VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!
He may have less charisma than a pet rock, but after 32 years and over 60 bestselling manga volumes, you can't keep him down.
With frequent collaboration and handling character designs and art direction, I once again bring the character of Duke Togo as a somewhat alternate ego of James Bond himself. The characteristic "anime noir" styling to the steely-eyed lady-killer has once again returned in this eye-popping sequel.
Believe it or not, this video kinda got me into a real romantic mood (yeah, it's kinda hard to believe). I decided to up the realism on this video as well. Since my first Golgo13 music video hadn no real ending, I decided to make this video as a sequel.
Golgo13 is a series of movies that tends to be overlooked alot nowadays, but the character of Duke Togo himself is one so intriguing to be that I took on the challaenge of truly making this video shine.
Although some may see this video as a little smutty, I ask that you don't. I took alot of time in choosing certain scenes that truly brought out the artistic value of this anime.
I hope everyone enjoys it.
Also, if you haven't seen my first Goglo13 music video, I ask that you download that one as well so you can somewhat compare the two and see how the artitry of the two is very different (even if they were both directed by me, I somewhat brought out something new in this one).