- Member: Big Big Truck
- Studio: Big Big Truck Productions
- Title: Handsome Cowboys' Modeling School
- Premiered: 2001-09-22
- Handsome Boy's Modeling School (Dan the Automator) Look at This Face
:: DOWNLOAD IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO BANDWIDTH ISSUES ::
WORKING TIME: about 2 days, with titles & touch ups
LENGTH: about 1:25 with titles.
The devil made me do it.
This video can be described best with two sets of three words: 1. inane, pointless & goofy; 2. What the fuck?!
I got real frustrated and tired when working on another video, and decided to do something totally goofy to improve my mood. I popped in the CD, ripped this track, and edited it down from 1:59 to :58, and finished this video in about 4 hours.
Things I like about this video:
* Jet's facial expressions at the beginning. He looks so irritated and put-upon.
* Spike's smug expression on his first line.
* The totally fruity, tacky, nasty pink title screens.
Things I don't like:
* Choppy motion on "Say it! Say it!"
* Telecine problem on Faye's 2nd reaction shot.
* Sound in the beginning isn't so hot, since it came from a TV show and all... but that's a problem with the original audio...
* Lipsync is a lot harder when the mouth movements are very small.
* I placed Faye's horrified/fascinated reaction shots over the last and first notes of the cycling chamber music to tie the "verses" together.
* I may eventually replace the last shot, though I like the look on Julia's face after Faye says "Oh my God they're gorgeous!". She's like, "yeah, I know... hehehe."
* Yes, that's Chris Elliott's voice coming from Spike & Vicious' mouths.
* I recommend the Handsome Boy Modeling School album very highly to anyone who likes hip hop. (Though I do like Deltron 3030 a little bit better.)