- Member: Centurione
- Studio: Sugasugashi Studio
- Title: Petal
- Premiered: 2012-12-04
- Danny Elfman Edward Sissorhands: The Ice Dance
- Ludovico Einaudi Primavera
- 5 Centimeters per Second (Movie)
- Angel Beats! (TV)
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (TV)
- Aoi Bungaku Series (TV)
- Aquarion Evol (TV)
- Blue Exorcist (TV)
- Clannad After Story (TV)
- Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (TV)
- Guilty Crown (TV)
- Hotarubi no Mori e (Movie)
- Hyouka (TV)
- Inu x Boku Secret Service (TV)
- Kimi ni Todoke (TV)
- Kobato. (TV)
- Kokoro Connect (TV)
- Love, Election & Chocolate (TV)
- Nisemonogatari (TV)
- Shakugan no Shana Second (TV)
- Steins;Gate (TV)
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
- Toradora! (TV)
VIDEO ON AKROSS SITE
This is my entry for AKROSS 2012. It's my first time participating in the contest, and it's also my first time releasing a video I've actually put some effort in.
Since a year there have been plenty of concepts in my head that I wanted to make real. All of them were so precise there was no way to get them done by myself without drawing everything from the scratch. All of them were sparkling and blue.
Then, Our Tapes was premiered and it gave me an inspiration to make something that I would enjoy myself. That's why I wanted to thank Umika and ZEVS1993 for releasing such an inspirational video.
Even though I know a lot could have been improved, I'm satisfied with the result. Why? There are a few reasons:
1. I've finally released a video I spent on more than a week.
2. I've taken part in AKROSS.
3. The video is blue and sparkling YESS
4. I made up my own story.
5. I've used Einaudi's and Elfman's music in one vid, YESS.
6. I've made a crossover.
7. I got my favourite editor to beta-test it, yaayz.
That's quite a lot, right?
Not much more to say. I'm not hoping for too much, I'm excited about participating in the contest, though. I also need to thank a bunch of people. So, thank you Crossfade, Schen, Negushi, Sayco, MimS, Animated, Frezio and Milk or Life!
Now here's the storyline
One evening a boy comes into class. He meets a mysterious creature, glowing in the moonlight. Later he wakes up in his own bed and at night decides to go to the classroom again. Unfortunately, the girl doesn't show up. For some reason, he keeps turning back but he never meets again. When he goes mad and almost gives up, her glowing blue hair appear in front of him. The girl is running, he's chasing after her, wanting to know something about her. Suddenly, she stops with blue cherry trees around her and raises her hands up to the sky. With a light falling from the stars, the girl disappears among blue cherry petals. And the boy is never to meet her again.
This is the part that the video should be showing. The rest is left to your own interpretation.
2nd in Best Romance/Sentimental
3rd in Best Story
3rd Viewers Choice