- Member: TritioAFB
- Title: My Story: I'm not alone
- Premiered: 2011-07-01
- Character Profile
- Rin Kagamine Jihaku
- Seishun-Con, Seishun-con's 2011 AMV Contest (2011-06-03)
- AnimeNEXT, AnimeNEXT 2011 AMV Contest (2011-06-10)
- A-Kon 22, A-Kon 22 VSE (2011-06-10)
- Anime Mid Atlantic, Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest (2011-06-17)
- Kintoki-Con, AMV Contest @ Kintoki-Con (2011-06-18)
- ConnectiCon 2011 FMV Contest, ConnectiCon 2011 FMV Contest (2011-07-09)
- PersaCon, Persacon "The Classics" AMV Competition (2011-07-15)
- San Japan 4TW, San Japan 4TW AMV Contest (2011-08-05)
- Animethon 18, Animethon AMV Contest (2011-08-05)
- N2U 2011, N2U 2011 AMV Contest (2011-11-18)
- Anime Crossroads, Anime Crossroads AMV Contest (2011-12-17)
Runner Up for A-Kon 2011 standard category
Runner Up for Best Drama in AnimeNEXT 2011
Runner Up for Best Composition N2U 2011 AMV Contest
Finalist at KintokiCon 2011
Finalist at FanimeCon 2011
Participant at Japan Expo 2011
There are two versions of this vid. Please visit the sendspace link in case you want the 720x480 version. In that one there are no texts, but in the Direct one there are.
1 version: My Story:I'm not alone - Version for Japan Expo 2011 and San Japan 4th
2 version: Pletora - Version for the rest of contests
I'm kinda surprised that I make this when I was running out of time. A very short story but beautiful one. In this amv I'm showing the life of Iwasawa from Angel Beats!
The present, the past and in the end, the present. That's how it goes...
"Through the music I could find a way to escape from my own present"
This amv was also a practice for Adobe Premiere cause I needed to do something with the program :)
And if you ask me for the song... Yes it's a Vocaloid OMG!!!
When I first listen this song, I thought I wasn't going to edit it until I met Angel Beats!
After watching episode 3 I thought that an amv with this song it was possible, after all, Kagamine Rin reminds me to Iwasawa
Special thanks to my betatesters AimoAio and S.A. Robert :D you guys rock!!
Ok, enough talk, enjoy the experience