- Member: pillsbury15
- Studio: 4thplace Productions
- Title: 4+½=:)
- Premiered: 2011-08-10
- Afterlife Let It Go ft. Cathy Battistessa (Groove Assassin Remix)
- Armin van Buuren In and Out of Love ft. Sharon den Adel (Original Mix)
- Blank & Jones Perfect Silence ft. Bobo (E-Craig's 212 Mix)
- Dash Berlin Never Cry Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Radio Edit)
- Grant Nelson Black Water ft. Cathy Battistessa (Vocal Mix)
- Hideo Kobayashi Fearless ft. Lisa Shaw (Original Mix)
- Hollis P. Monroe This Way ft. Christa (Hideo Kobayashi Remix)
- Kaskade and Deadmau5 Move for Me (Extended Remix)
- Rachael Starr To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)
- Röyksopp Only this Moment (Radio Edit)
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require."
It came to me one day... how come there's no AMV's with Ani*Kuri I didn't really see it so I set myself to edit something solely with Kuri and nothing more... shortly afterwards I realized that making something out of 1 minute isn't easy I should have learned with Black★Funk Shooter that options are dully limited.
This was in fact finished in February with some clips having different audio, even more half-assed editing. I still look at this and feel as if I should tweak this and that, and thats the problem I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with this so I just decided to move on and release as is I still have a lot of videos ahead so no point in continuing to drag this on.
- Princess Onmitsu (Mahiro Maeda) - When I first head Black Water I wanted to edit as a result this one was made first out of all the clips I had just finished Fist to Fist a bit before so I heavily influenced that style in this... It's obvious, Pretty simple over-the-top transition whoring.
- Gyrosopter (Ranji Murata) - First time ever working with CGI, so I didn't want to do screw it all up in unfamiliar animation, So something simple (very simple) followed by the occasional gradient to symbolize her the past (She stands up at the end and the color normalizes ceasing her mourning for the alleged death of her friend).
- Wandaba Kiss (Atsushi Takeuchi) - First this was edited with Diamond Life by Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Sealee but I felt as if it looked half-assed and mediocre... and to be honest I don't even like that song... so I switched it with another I still don't like how this clip looks it still is pretty half-assed, The whole newspaper flash thing was taken from an unfinished project known as The Stroll.
- From the Other Side of the Tears (Akemi Hayashi) - My personal favorite out of the bunch mainly because I had wanted to use To Forever for a long time even for something stupid like credits, Takes a lot of influence from Tainted Black & White well not that much its just in the original draft the color would return at certain parts and not just at the end.
- Okkakekko (Michael Arias) - Originally this was a lot more complex... but I got lazy and did some TV effects to simulate a rewind and some half-assed synchronizing and there you have it.
- Good Morning (Satoshi Kon) - I love this song and also I always liked this clip I guess I would've liked to make it more complex but I guess I liked the more calm imagery (half-assed excuse FTW).
- A Gathering of Cats (Makoto Shinkai) - I really didn't know what to do so I tried some fast beat-whoring mainly it isn't really that impressive as when I played it out in my head but well eff it.
- Yurururu ~Nichijou Hen~ (Kazuto Nakazawa) - I honestly had no clue with what to do with this one so I just started improvising with transitions, layers, and gradients to be honest it actually turned out to be one of my favorites.
- Project Omega" (Shoji Kawamori) - Ahh Let it Go I love this song, I love Cathy's soothing voice, and of course Steve Miller's awesome track... Oh yeah the clip... not much to say pretty dull syncing I threw in my Childish Shana Avatar (The Original) in there for kicks and well yeah... nothing impressive.