- Members: Kitsuner, Ileia
- Studio: Corndog Vidvids
- Title: Blame It On 2009: A Good, Good Year
- Premiered: 2010-09-11
- DJ Earworm United State Of Pop 2009: Blame It On The Pop
- Iyaz Replay
- A Certain Scientific Railgun (TV)
- Bakemonogatari (TV)
- CANAAN (TV)
- Cencoroll (movie)
- Chi's New Address (TV)
- Clannad After Story (TV)
- Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (TV)
- Eden of The East (TV)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (TV)
- Hayate the Combat Butler 2nd Season (TV)
- Hetalia: Axis Powers (TV)
- K-ON! (TV)
- Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners (movie)
- Lupin The 3rd vs Detective Conan
- Magical Teacher Negima! ~Another World~ (OVA)
- Maria Holic (TV)
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)
- Munto (TV)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance (movie)
- Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life (movie)
- Rideback (TV)
- Saki (TV)
- Sengoku Basara (TV)
- Spice and Wolf II (TV)
- Summer Wars (movie)
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (TV)
- Nan Desu Kan 2010, Nan Desu Kan 2010 (2010-09-11)
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 16, Anime Weekend Atlanta 16 Expo Contest (2010-09-17)
- Another Anime Con 2010, AAC 2010 AMV contest (2010-10-15)
After months of delays and three convention appearances, twenty-five of the most popular anime and music of 2009 are finally available for home viewing in one convenient package!
When I first heard DJ Earworm's year-end megamix in January, I immediately knew I wanted to make this video. I had been out of the anime loop for a bit, so Pas helped me build a list of shows that were worth showing. My original plan was to finish this by May, but due to various circumstances, the only progress I had made by August was collecting my sources.
I started laying clips about a week and a half before Nan Desu Kan's contest deadline, but not long after I started, the hard drive holding most of my sources crashed. I probably would have given up on NDK had Ileia not offered to collaborate. With her editing half of the video, I got better ideas for my sections and the entire project improved as a result. We finished the rough cut in time for NDK, where we won both Catagory X and Audience Choice.
Before that convention, I had adjusted some of my edits to make a smoother version which we sent to Anime Weekend Atlanta's Exposition and Another Anime Convention's AMV contests. AWA awarded us with the Best Various certificate, and AAC declared it the Best Upbeat/Fun/Etc.
For those interested in who edited which parts, the work was divided by both anime and alternating sections of the song. The anime list in the credits is color coded to show which of us used which shows. Ileia used A Certain Scientific Railgun, Bakemonogatari, CANAAN, Darker Than Black: Gemini Of The Meteor, Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance, Hetalia: Axis Powers, K-On!, Maria+Holic, Munto, Rideback, Saki, and Spice and Wolf. My anime were Cencoroll, Chi's New Address, Clannad After Story, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kara no Kyoukai: A Study In Murder (part 2), Lupin the 3rd vs Detective Conan, Maho Sensei Negima!: Mo Hitotsu No Sekai, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Pokemon: Arceus And The Jewel Of Life, Sengoku Basara, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, and one clip from Maria+Holic.
PS - Stop taking our audio iMeowxRawr :O