- Member: Castor Troy
- Studio: Random Destination Studios
- Title: VG5 Project - Track 36 - Trauma Center 2: Under the Anime
- Premiered: 2009-09-18
- Manabu Namiki Briefing
- Manabu Namiki Darkness Sets In
- Manabu Namiki Encroaching Shadows
- Manabu Namiki For a Better Tomorrow
- Manabu Namiki Let's Begin the Operation!
- Manabu Namiki Operation Under Way
- Manabu Namiki Prognosis
- Manabu Namiki Success
The first track I did for the VG5 Project. I originally was going to do a Warcraft/Berserk track, but after playing through Trauma Center 2 over the summer of 2008 and really enjoying the music, I decided to do a more challenging Trauma Center track.
I had no idea how I was going to get DS footage. For my VG4 Phoenix Wright video, I was very lucky that Court-records.net had the sprites ripped, but I needed actual gameplay footage from Trauma Center 2 in order to make the video work. Luckily DS emulators had finally reached a point where they were fully playable by the time I was working on this video.
- I used no$gba to capture all of the DS footage. Awesome program!
- I always wanted to do a House/Dr. Mario video, but I'm glad I waited to make this idea instead.
- Thankfully Trauma Center 2 has an option to disable the BGM so recording the sound effects was a breeze!
- I left the mouse cursor in to emulate the DS stylus. Looks a little silly though.
- I had to watch Eiken to finish this video. Dear God, that was painful..
I always seem to torture myself working on such difficult videos, but the end result always pays off. Such is the pain of being an editor...
Finalist in Anime Expo 2011's Fun/OVA Category.