- Member: Castor Troy
- Studio: Random Destination Studios
- Title: VG5 Project - Track 23 - Snatcher
- Premiered: 2009-09-18
- Konami Kukeiha Club Twilight in Neo Kobe City
Snatcher was probably one of the best games on the Sega CD. I never owned one, but after playing it on an emulator, I had begun to see why it was so popular since it was made by Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear Solid fame.
I had originally wanted to use Terminator for the source, but I wanted the project to have more anime than non-anime. I also contemplated used Bubblegum Crisis, but I haven't seen it in a long time and couldn't remember any of the foootage. I settled for one of my all time favorites, Cowboy Bebop, even though it had no robots in it :P
- This video took way longer to finish than expected due to Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5 coming out a month apart from each other. A video that should have only taken one month took 3 months to finish. x_x
- The Bebop footage is not in full screen, even at the end because I wanted everything to be resized inside a box, just like the game.
- I originally wasn't going to do the lipsync part at the end, but decided to anyways since it would prove to be a fun challenge. The audio was ripped from the cd ISO itself, so that's why it has the sound effects and dialogue in it.
Snatcher is awesome. I really wish it had a sequel and would come out for the DS or even Xbox Live Arcade.