- Member: Midnyte
- Title: Sinphony of Fire
- Premiered: 2009-08-22
- Character Profile
- Chad Kroeger and Santana Into The Night
- Anime Banzai 2009, Anime Banzai 2009 (2009-10-17)
- Momocon, Momocon AMV Exibition/Premiere (2010-03-20)
- Anime Boston 2010 Music Video Contest, Anime Boston 2010 Music Video Contest (2010-04-02)
- AnimeNEXT 2010, AnimeNEXT 2010 AMV Contest (2010-06-18)
Its got story, its got action, its got a pathological killer.
Really it was designed as a story, but most cons push it to action. I guess if gets to show why should I care if it was moved, right?
But it makes me wonder if 'they' have no idea what a true action/upbeat is.
Godix put it best in his fine editorial "So You Want To Be A *GOOD* Anime Music Video Editor?":
"Action/Upbeat [...]The lyrics often have little relevance to the video. Hard cuts are frequently used and cutting is done at a quick pace, to the point where it's rare for clips to be more than a second or two long. Scenes are usually selected for how much movement they have in them rather than a story coherence."
And that is so not this AMV.