- Members (19): CodeZTM, Chez, Ghet, Kevmaster, Krisqo, LeapofFate, Neverend, Nya-chan Production, OnyX DragoN, Phlu, ShatteredFlame, The Origonal Head Hunter, Vivaldi, blabbler, dreamawake, gotenks794, krzT, mirkosp, saruto23
- Title: Project Editor : Round One
- Premiered: 2008-10-20
- 65 Days of Static Aren't We All Running?
- Band of Horses The Funeral
- Bon Jovi I'll Be There For You
- Disciple Game On
- edIT Dex
- Everlife Strangers Like Me
- Hinder Born to be Wild
- Mastermind Deltron 3030
- Mest Jaded
- Nirvana Breed
- The Origonal Head Hunter MC - Round One
- The Toxic Avenger Escape (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
- The Toxic Avenger Saloperie De Minimale
- This Day And Age Sometimes
- Weezer Troublemaker
- Yuki Kajiura B.T.
- Air (TV)
- Amazing Nuts! (OAV)
- Batman Begins
- Batman: Gotham Knight (movie)
- BECK, Mongolian Chop Squad
- Clannad (TV)
- Cowboy Bebop
- DragonBall Z
- Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (Movie)
- Fruits Basket
- Kanon (TV - 2006)
- Kino's Journey (The Beautiful World)
- Lucky Star (TV)
- Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi (OAV)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (End of Evangelion)
- Perfect Blue
- Place Promised in Our Early Days, The (Beyond the Clouds)
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Moon R
- Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie
- School Rumble
- She and Her Cat (OVA)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann (TV)
- Xam'd: Lost Memories (TV)
Welcome! *bows to audience*
This is the premier AMV based reality show! PROJECT EDITOR! 16 competitors go into this contest, but only one will come out as the Top Editor!
This is the first round of competition. And here was the first round's challenge:
We, the judges, want highly interesting people in our competition. We're also interested in learning what kind of a person you are, and if you hvae the qualities we're searching for in a top editor. As such, myself, Ghet, mirk and TOHH want to get to know you better.
Therefore, for your first competition... Create an AMV based on who you are as a person...
Theme Description: In your video, you must use varying aspects of editing, characterization, plot and the basic aspects of AMVs to show us who you are. However, we know how diffucult this can be. As such, accompanying your video should be a short (250 words or less) biography (saved as a notepad file) of what you believe your video attempts to tell us about you. Combine these two files in a ZIP or RAR file and send them to me (Code). I will send the videos (without names or indication of who they belong to) to the other judges. We will then judge them accordingly.
Anime: None (No Nudity or Overviolence, must fit a-m-v.org standards)
Time Limit: 1:00 MAXIMUM (can be less, at least 30 seconds though)
4) OnyX DragoN
5) Nya-chan Production
8) Disqualified Spot
I don't want to spoil the ending for you, so please watch the credits in order to find out who wins, who loses and who moves on!
Keep your eyes pealed for Round Two! ;)