- Member: » AceMan
- Title: Trapped
- Premiered: 2008-06-01
- J Majik & Wickaman feat. Kathy Brown Crazy World
- Animatrix, The
- Black Cat (TV)
- Bubblegum Crisis (Original OVA)
- Chrono Crusade (TV)
- Connected: Ayumi Hamasaki video
- Cowboy Bebop
- Crimson Climax (OAV)
- Densha Otoko (opening only)
- Digital Juice (OAV)
- Fate/stay night (TV)
- FLCL (Fooly Cooly)
- Forbidden Love (OVA)
- Full Metal Panic
- Haibane Renmei (Charcoal Feathers Federation)
- Hellsing Ultimate (OVA)
- Inu Yasha (TV)
- Lamune (TV)
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)
- Metropolis (Rintaro)
- Mushi-Shi (TV)
- Naruto Shippūden (TV)
- Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobu (TV)
- Noiseman Sound Insect
- Pale Cocoon (OAV)
- Pokemon Movie 6 - Jirachi Wish Maker
- Pokemon: Movie 5 - Heroes
- Pokémon: Pikachu and Pichu (Movie)
- Puni Puni Poemy
- RahXephon (TV)
- Rozen Maiden: Träumend (TV)
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Shinigami no Ballad: momo the girl god of death (TV)
- Spirited Away
- Stellvia of the Universe
- Strawberry Panic! (TV)
- Tales of Phantasia (OVA)
- Tokyo Underground
- Voices of a Distant Star (Hoshi No Koe)
- World of Narue
- Japan Expo 9čme Impact, Japan Expo International AMV Contest 2008 (2008-07-06)
The idea popped out in my head 1,5 year ago. Editing began in April. Finished on 29th of May in a little hurry for Japan Expo AMV Contest 2008.
I just wanted to make an AMV like this - with fast, energetic song, really tight editing and many colourful, speedy scenes from weird anime.
Oh, and tunnels. I love tunnels :)
In the beginning I wanted to use just 5-6 movies, but when I began it turned out to be impossible - I lacked scenes. So I just used everything I had around me - openings, specials, scenes prepared for other projects, random series (DVDs, fansubs) etc.
I tried to somehow fit scenes to the (unclear) lyrics - it came off pretty nice, IMO.
Probably the thing I spent most of the preparation time on. I edited it A LOT.
By the time I started video editing, I'd made about 10 different versions of the tune.
I've been cutting, mixing, changing the parts' order, adding hihats here and there (if you listen carefully you can hear that they are a bit different from 0:44 to 1:06) and then rearranging everything again over and over.
But finally I made a version that fits my tastes in 95% ;)
Well, I'm happy that I made it. That fast editing has been a new and interesting experience for me. But after all I think I prefer making slower videos... you don't have to find so many fcuking scenes ;)
"I feel all by myself in this crazy, mixed up world" :(