- Member: Minion
- Studio: Umbrella Video
- Title: Wish you were here
- Premiered: 2007-02-17
- Incubus Wish You Were Here
3 week rush job to meet the megacon deadline. no real planning to speak of, unpolished crappy effects, sloppy and mostly pointless filler scene selection, bad music and avi because it isn't worthy of mp4.
i personally think it's shit.
heres a small list of fail:
1. 0:47 - theres no flash at the bottom of the scene
2. 0:49 - apparently, macro blocking is actually just diamonds
3. 0:51 - this probably should have been been showing at "diamonds"
4: 1:02 - black flashes for no fucking reason, other than beat sync
5: 1:13 - you can't really read the words. this doesn't bother me so much though, since i showed the text visibly 1 time already, and it's saying it in the song. the viewer already knows what the card says. i'm skipping over the other times this flaw appears
6. 1:32 - i don't know why the fuck i did this. stupid (flying frames, if your not looking at the time code)
7. 1:40 - thats not even sand
8. 1:43 - more pointless black flashes
9. 2:12 - ping pong? what the shit?
10. 2:17 - some ugly starglow stuff
11. 2:46 - blurry sliding frames. even uglier than flying frames
12. 2:55 - more pointless black flashes
13. 2:57 - i don't even fucking know. falling down a pit. wish you were here?
14. 3.00 - he's right fucking there! holding your hand :|
15. 3:03 - alright, that would be her sister :| yuri incest?
16. 3:11 - wish you were here? you're both right there :/
17: 3:18 - choppy
18. 0:00 - 3:17 - the whole video.
(april 26 07)
Esrhan: Minion-class, the fudging poster thing?
Esrhan: that scene was like chocolate topping on shit.
Minion-class: inorite :/