- Member: Castor Troy
- Title: Sakura's love is a battlefield
- Premiered: 2006-05-05
- Pat Benatar Love is a Battlefield
I finished this video a long time ago but decided to wait until now to release it.
This was originally part of AMV HELL 3 (40:04) but I ended up liking the idea so much that I wanted to make a full video to it. Zarxrax gave me his approval so it was all good.
The idea for this video came to me when my little sister got the dvd and soundtrack to the movie 13 going on 30. She was constantly listening to the soundtrack, especially the "Love is a battlefield" track and for some weird reason I envisioned an AMV HELL 3 segment to it.
To expand the idea from it's AMV HELL 3 segment, I meant for this video to be a parody of the many Naruto drama videos that exist. This video is never fully serious or comedic and I even consider some parts to be just plain dumb. I tried to keep the main chorus parts in spirit of the AMV HELL 3 segment with the lip sync. Overall, I feel that the video is just so dumb, it's entertaining. :)
- All the footage came from the Naruto R2 dvds. I promise this is the last time I will mention this for any future Naruto videos I make.
- I don't really like Sakura that much.
- I tried to find the most absurd and funniest looking parts for certain lipsyncs.
- I used the first Naruto movie because I could.
- I was seriously running out of footage at many points. I don't actually have any of the wave country arc on R2 dvds.
- This could have turned out to be a decent drama video if I tried.
- I had to cut the song. I seriously had NO footage for the very slow part I cut out.
Big thanks to:
- My little sister for constantly playing the song to my annoyance that inspired this video.
- Zarxrax for letting me make the full version of this video.
As AtomX described it, this is a "Dramedy" video. :P