- Members: niji tsuki, princess myu
- Studio: Rose Studios
- Title: Final Fantasy VII: OBLIGATORY OLD MOVIE QUOTES
- Premiered: 2005-12-31
- 2001: A Space Odyssey Main Theme
- Austin Powers quotes
- Batman Main Theme
- Casablanca quotes
- Celin Dion My heart will go on
- Dirty Harry quotes
- E.T. - Extra-Terrastrial E.T. theme
- E.T. - Extra-Terrastrial quotes
- Final Fantasy VII One Winged Angel
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Soundtrack Advent: One-Winged Angel
- Forrest Gump Original Soundtrack quotes
- Gone with the Wind Gone witht the Wind quotes
- It's a Wonderful Life quotes
- James Bond quotes
- Jurassic Park Jurassic Park quotes
- Lilo & stitch quotes
- Men in Black Men in Black
- Men in Black quotes
- Michael Jackson Thriller
- Monty Python Run away! RUN AWAY!
- Planet of the Apes quotes
- Psycho Theme
- Rocky quotes
- silence of the lambs quotes
- south park South Park quotes
- Spartacus "I am Spartacus!"
- Star Wars Duel of Fates
- Star Wars quotes
- Strong Bad Strong Bad quotes
- Taxi Driver quotes
- Terminator quotes
- The Lion King Soundtrack Circle of Life
- The Mask The Mask quotes
- The Sixth Sense quotes
- The Wizard of Oz quotes
- titanic Titanic movie quotes
- Young Frankenstein quotes
*singing in the style of Strong Bad* Oh, people with too much time on their hands! Oh! P-people with way too much time on their hands!
I swear this is like the funniest thing ever! This is even funnier than Teen Guy Squad! And I oughta know! I made Teen Guy Squad! See, 'cause w/ TGS you gotta know the jokes behind both Yu Yu Hakusho and Homestar Runner.com's Teen Girl Squad.
On this video, YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW SQUAT! Because all of the clips used here are famous movie quotes. Half of these quotes and I've never even seen the movies! (Sixth Sense, Silence of the Lambs, Gone with the Wind, Rocky).
But this is like the funniest thing @ 4am. My sister and I pulled 2 All-Nighters putting this thing together.
Believe it or not, it has a long running time, but the movie is so fast-paced that by the time you reach the end of the movie, you're like, "OVER ALREADY?!?!?!? NO!! MORE!!!!"
And a note on our intro - We used Strong Bad as our intro, but it's kinda hard to understand what the question is, and it is as follows:
Dear Strong Bad,
Do you like a Japanese video game?
Which leads us into FF7 (mostly Advent Children - come on! We all know there's BARELY any FF7 GAME clips that AREN'T CHIBI MOVIES!)
So now, it's society's problem! You all have to deal with this horribly ridiculous video.
And for you female fans out there, I have a story series on Quizilla:
(#1) FF7 Advent Children Bishounen Adventure! (GIRLS ONLY!)