- Member: Deuce Loosely
- Title: ADD Theater
- Premiered: 2006-01-04
- They Might be Giants Fingertips
This took longer than it should have putting together. The main issue was timing, followed closely by having to search all those FMA episodes for the right clips to accompany all this song's parts. If you're familiar with They Might Be Giants' "Fingertips," this won't seem random at all. I love FMA and TMBG, so this was a natural combination.
This concept is due for a reworking. Since ADD Theater 2 was dedicated to Azumanga Daioh, I'll be working on ADD Theater v.1.5 - stay tuned...
1. "Everything is catching on fire:" Roy Mustang burning something was the obvious choice here.
2. "Fingertips pt. 1:" I didn't have a better idea at the time, but I love the look on Havok's face.
3. "I hear the wind blow:" It looks like Havok found the others' journal entries about how he'll never get over on Mustang with the ladies. Poor, poor Havok...
4. "Hey now, everybody:" party at Central HQ!
5. "Out the window:" ...poor, lonely Havok.
6. "I found a new friend:" ...but I think Riza would have preferred someone less fuzzy and with an affinity for fire.
7. "Come on and wreck my car:" Winry really needs to be better with selecting the vehicles she steals.
8. "Aren't you the guy...:" Yes, two are, but the others are women.
9. "Please pass the milk:" ...just drink it, Ed!
10. "Leave me alone:" Ed and Al in an oh-so-emo moment.
11. "Who's knocking:" You'd know if it were this guy.
12. "All alone:" ...poor, lonely, downhearted Havok.
13. "What's that blue thing:" good question, Winry.
14. "Something grabbed a hold of my hand:" Oh, Scar...you should really have that fixed.
15. "I don't understand you:" Apparently, Scar confounds a lot of people with his rantings.
16. "I heard a sound:" Sheska should have cleared that pile before leaving the office.
17. "Mysterious whispre:" When alone in the dark on a deserted island, paranoia really is ultimate awareness.
18. "The day that love came to play:" Sheska and Winry...it was destiny, I tell you.
19. "I'm having a heart attack:" Oh, the joys of creative interpretation...
20. "Fingertips pt. 2:" Lust! Why didn't I think of this before?
21. "I walk along darkened corridors:" Wow...you really see the toll all this stress has taken on our friend, Havok, in the end.
I hope you all enjoy this...