- User Name: Nira1992
- Member Since: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 1:14 AM
- Name: Amorena
- Location: USA
- Last Login: 2013-12-17 01:19:36
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (99)
- Usefulness: 187.3 with
[average 119.7 of 231288 opinions; standard deviation 432.6 ]
- Profile: I started making AMVs about 4 years ago (early 2006 I think). I used Windows Movie Maker for the first year or two, then switched over to Sony Vegas, which is still my main program.
I don't generally think of a story for my videos, but instead make a video based on an emotion, character, or relationship. They are generally AMVs that may be harder to understand if you haven't seen the series involved. I'm trying to learn to edit different kinds of videos, though, but haven't come up with any ideas. My AMVs are generally in the drama/sentimental category, with an occasional romance.
My editing style is still developing, but I like playing with blur/glow, light, and color mostly. I generally don't use that many effects, but it depends on the video.
Favorite videos of mine:
1) The Magic Between Us
2) The Fear of Loss - 2008
4) That's Where You'll Find me