- User Name: animedays
- Member Since: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 9:17 PM
- Name: Rose
- Studio: Dark Obsession Studios
- Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Homepage: http://animedays.deviantart.com
- Last Login: 2012-05-28 21:40:09
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (103)
- Usefulness: 172.8 with
[average 119.7 of 229413 opinions; standard deviation 434.1 ]
- Profile: Just an aging anime junkie. My main interest has been art, and I have branched out into AMVs. I have been an anime fan for many years now...started sometime early on in highschool. Back when anime was an underground thing...and most people asked, "what's anime?" And if people did hear of anime, they automatically thought I was a pervert, even worse cause I'm a girl, because they thought I loved to watch porn.
There are days I think I'm ancient for an anime fan, being in my late twenties. I know that is not old, but have anyone been to a convention lately? I'm an old hag there!!!
For a girl, I watch a lot of shonen or boys anime. And any shojo that I do watch must have a bit of action to it as well. Fushigi Yugi and Saiunkoku both had fight scenes with hottie boys way too young for me lol. Anime is basically the only thing I watch, infact I'm always behind on movies, and shows. I'm lucky if I know what someone else is talking about when they are talking TV.
Right now anime that I enjoy a lot are: Bleach (actually Bleach and I have a love hate relationship....I love it, then they do something stupid, and I hate it, then I love it again), Naruto, D. Grayman, Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, and on and on. lol. As you can see, I fall into the everyone is watching loop. And I'll admit, I WILL WATCH AN ANIME BECAUSE I THINK ITS PRETTY!
Anime I would recommend:
Vampire Hunter D, a classic.
Ninjaj Scroll: another classic
Fatal Fury the Motion Picture: yes, I know, but I loved it!!! Terry is so hot! And action packed!
Gundam Wing: not a classic, but good for Gundam- learn some underlying morals shall we?
Gundam Seed, and Gundam Seed Destiny: Better than Wing IMHO. Music rocks.
Bleach: yes, everyone is watching it but for a good reason, check it out.
Sailor Moon: You haven't seen it seriously?
Naruto: Only if you want to see what everyone else is
Tenchi Universe: another older classic, but this one is the best of the group.
Kenshin and Samuri X: Two polar opposites, but worth watching. I hated Reflections though.
Cowboy Bebop: a must see plain and simple, even though you'll be scratching your head.
X the movie: it's old, and kinda out there. But the ending introduces you to twisted anime.
D. Grayman: this one I really liked. Plus it's dark and gothy.
Fushigi Yugi: Shojo Classic, and for good reason. :) Pretty for it's day in age (outdated now).
If you like pretty anime:
Trinity Blood: OK it was good until it ended, and we all were like WTF? But oh so gorgeous!
Vampire Knight: Goth and pretty together. Still airing so can't tell you if it's good, but so far is.
Pretear: Pretty, classic type of storyline, bit outdated now.
Saiyuki: Good lord, it started out great, but does the story go anywhere? Nice to look at, at least.
Check out my site: http://animedays.deviantart.com
My myspace: http://myspace.com/animedays