- User Name: TheDiabeticKnight
- Member Since: Tuesday, June 10, 2003, 7:57 PM
- Name: Andrew Hawiszczak
- Studio: Diabetic Knight Studios
- Homepage: http://www.diabeticknight.com *Down at the moment*
- Last Login: 2008-02-08 16:55:23
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (37)
- Worthy Banners: 5 worthy banners
- Usefulness: 142.5 with
[average 119.7 of 229409 opinions; standard deviation 434.1 ]
- Profile: Well let's see. I've been making AMVs since about July 2003. I still consider myself a noob to the field, but I feel I learn more and more with each video I make. Pretty much all my videos are made with Windows Movie Maker, but recently I'm switching over to Premiere 6.5.
My main goal of joining here was to get feedback from people that are, what you may say, "seasoned" AMV creators/viewers. My normal crowd/fans are mostly my friends and a few other people I've met in forums, who most of which, have barely seen any other AMVs besides my own. Though their input is extremely helpful, it's not as precise and involved as what I'd probably find here.
One thing that I try to do is to use music that's not usually mainstream, such as Linkin Park, Blink 182, etc. Most of the songs I seem to use are usually songs not many people hear about, songs my friends have made, or video game remixes.
I'm always willing to take any pointers or tips anyone has, and I'm always excited to hear requests.
If you'd like to know more about me, or see more of my works (AMVs, poetry, and graphics), then head over to my site: www.diabeticknight.com
Thank you all for taking the time to view my works.
NOTE: Though my site is still down, I was able to upload my videos to a temporary web server. So my videos are back up for download, except only the last link on the list will work for each video. I don't plan on deleting the other 2 links, because hopefully I'll have those back up as well in a month or so.